Botting Noob, help is appreciated :)

Mustaqim Ahmed

Hi there, 

I've never really used scripts from OSB, however I plan on creating a small farm. I just have a few questions and I'd be grateful for any answer(s) you may be able to provide :)

1. I bought a proxy and after putting in the details and launching mirror mode I get the message 'Proxy settings are not supported yet'. Is there a way to bypass this? As I would not want every account of mine getting chain-banned - I have added the proxy via proxifier, but how would I add it to all my other accounts? As that one proxy is being used for the entire OSB application - how can I make sure each account itself has its own proxy and that single proxy is not being used for every account?

2. When launching the client, do you guys toggle the 'Use new mouse' or the 'Use hardware mouse' (or both)? As I'm not sure what this means

3. For every bot I have does that mean I must also open a OSRS client so it can mirror the client?

4. When I try to make an account under my proxy on the OSRS website I get this message - must I make the account on my own IP and THEN switch to the proxy?

Access Denied
Error 15
secure.runescape.com
2021-02-14 18:19:42 UTC

What happened?
This request was blocked by the security rules
Your IP: 209.97.180.117
Proxy IP: 45.60.33.229 (ID 108218-100)
Incident ID: 8218000090081097500-103012871282754119

I apologise if some of these questions are farfetched, this is all new to me. This account was dormant for a long time. 

Edited by Mustaqim Ahmed
forgot to add question

1. Mirror mode doesn't support proxies, you'll need to look into something like Proxifier for that.

2. I usually use new mouse, hardware mouse means the client will control your mouse to interact with the client, so you won't be able to use your mouse on your computer while a script is running. See here for a bit more info on hardware mouse: 

3. For mirror mode, yes you need a separate OSRS client for each account. 

4. Yes, Jagex recently started blocking a bunch of IPs. Generally residential IPs like your home IP need to be used to create accounts, but I'm not experienced enough in account creation to say much more than that so take that as you will. 

Edited by arbicrax172

2 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

1. Mirror mode doesn't support proxies, you'll need to look into something like Proxifier for that.

2. I usually use new mouse, hardware mouse means the client will control your mouse to interact with the client, so you won't be able to use your mouse on your computer while a script is running. See here for a bit more info on hardware mouse: 

3. For mirror mode, yes you need a separate OSRS client for each account. 

4. Yes, Jagex recently started blocking a bunch of IPs. Generally residential IPs like your home IP need to be used to create accounts, but I'm not experienced enough in account creation to say much more than that so take that as you will. 

Thank you so much! Would you say stealth is risky to use in comparison to mirror? I guess with stealth I can just easily add a proxy to each account. I plan on farming combat stats.

21 minutes ago, Mustaqim Ahmed said:

Thank you so much! Would you say stealth is risky to use in comparison to mirror? I guess with stealth I can just easily add a proxy to each account. I plan on farming combat stats.

Using stealth is asking for a ban these days with fresh accounts depending on what it is exactly your botting and for how long. I haven't personally leveled any combat related stats, at least not in stealth lately aside from magic so I'm unsure how bans would be for the other combat skills. 

11 minutes ago, arbicrax172 said:

Using stealth is asking for a ban these days with fresh accounts depending on what it is exactly your botting and for how long. I haven't personally leveled any combat related stats, at least not in stealth lately aside from magic so I'm unsure how bans would be for the other combat skills. 

Gotchu. thanks buddy