BH Manager ACC Creator

CoinMan

Hey y'all,

Been trying to get @Not A Bot 's BH Manager ACC Creator to work. Immediately after creating accs and trying to run Khal T Island, the acc's are lucky if they are not locked/banned before even completing the island. I've found the best method is to create accs with manager, let them sit 1-2 days, run Khal Island through MIRROR, then rest a week+

This has been working okay but if anyone has any better suggestions please leave them below :gnome:

30 minutes ago, Space said:

@Medusaand @Gunman sell tut completed accs iirc

I'll check this out if these keep getting banned, thank you for the heads up! :gnome:

55 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

buying accounts easier than dealing with the headaches of locks

yeah but if I can manage to create my own that will save lots of :cash: down the line....

Accounts locks are normal and it will happen in 99% of the cases, also bans in injection will occur on 9/10 accounts in my experience and thats not just on osbot, its on other clients as well, I personally bot tutorial island in mirror mode and have no issues. Mirror mode support has been added today to the manager.

53 minutes ago, Not A Bot said:

Accounts locks are normal and it will happen in 99% of the cases, also bans in injection will occur on 9/10 accounts in my experience and thats not jsut on osbot, its on other clients as well, I personally bot tutorial island in mirror mode and have no issues. Mirror mode support has been added today to the manager.

This is awesome! When will multiple mirror accs be added my friend? 😉

Great work from you and everyone involved by the way!