GE Auto Buyer Script?

FushigiBot

Hello,

Noob lurker here.

I did a quick google search on this, but couldn't find anything. I'm looking for a customizable script that buys things off the GE from a list, preferably a large list.

It should include features like, quantity, how many times you want it to click the +5% gp button, and auto banking.

Does anybody know of a script that can do this? If not, I'm willing to pay for someone to make one.

Don't believe anything like that exists. If you're willing to do some learning, @ProjectPact's OSRS Script Factory would be a great buy since it'd allow you to make that script yourself and doesn't require any knowledge of Java. Only $25 for lifetime access to the script. For such a simple script however it probably wouldn't cost much to have it made privately but it may be cheaper to look into script factory. Otherwise you could hit up some scripters that offer private scripts here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/334-private-scripts/

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Heart 1

10 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Don't believe anything like that exists. If you're willing to do some learning, @ProjectPact's OSRS Script Factory would be a great buy since it'd allow you to make that script yourself and doesn't require any knowledge of Java. Only $25 for lifetime access to the script. For such a simple script however it probably wouldn't cost much to have it made privately but it may be cheaper to look into script factory. Otherwise you could hit up some scripters that offer private scripts here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/334-private-scripts/

Thanks for the information. It'll help greatly when creating new accounts for the farm.

Will definitely look into the script factory and how to use it. If it seems too difficult, then I'll check the other link.

Edited by xhannyah

I believe the bottinghub manager has a local script "GE Trader" included that buys items from a list. Have used it a couple times before starting a new skill and it works pretty well.

Just need to triple check you have spelled everything exactly as it appears in G.E. I'm also not sure if custom pricing can be set. Normally, it will put in an offer, and if it not fulfilled within ~10 Sec then the script cancels the offer and automatically increases price until it buys. 

12 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

I believe the bottinghub manager has a local script "GE Trader" included that buys items from a list. Have used it a couple times before starting a new skill and it works pretty well.

Just need to triple check you have spelled everything exactly as it appears in G.E. I'm also not sure if custom pricing can be set. Normally, it will put in an offer, and if it not fulfilled within ~10 Sec then the script cancels the offer and automatically increases price until it buys. 

I just checked it out. It only comes tied to a monthly subscription, though. 

I guess I'm just gonna request a private script.

• 3 months later...