Quick ban ragging script help

botelias

Hey everybody!
Have a client complaining about getting quick bans. He says he is using clean proxies (datacenter, but clean) and clean accs. He is using stealth injection, botting without breaks. But says he has been able to do that using another script before. Any feedback on if something is wrong with this script, or any fixes I should add that might be causing these quick bans (after about 3 hours of botting)?
The script has portions removed, and the buyer has confirmed me uploading it here. I am only uploading the actual bot parts, removed gui portions. 

EDIT: Enough people checked, code removed. Not the source of the problem. As stated here, buyer requested that I upload it incase anybody finds errors. I would not upload a private script unless buyer of said script requested it be done.

Thanks for the help/feedback!

Edited by botelias

Hi, I don't think there is anything to do with script itself unless it has clear flaws like getting stuck, doing extremely stupid bot like stuff etc. Now let's talk about the client, says uses clean proxies (how he know that?) every proxy seller says his proxies are clean :D clean accounts, unless he makes himself he can know that, but then if he makes accounts and just jumps to botting no wonder he gets banned so fast. 3 Hours is enough for him to find a ban next day. Was able to do that on another scripts? Uhh, so way switch script then? Seems odd

In my opinion there is probably no problem with the script itself, but with client. Maybe he read that private scripts are best and thought that he will get private script and be unbanable, but uses completely trash botting patterns :) 

33 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Hi, I don't think there is anything to do with script itself unless it has clear flaws like getting stuck, doing extremely stupid bot like stuff etc. Now let's talk about the client, says uses clean proxies (how he know that?) every proxy seller says his proxies are clean :D clean accounts, unless he makes himself he can know that, but then if he makes accounts and just jumps to botting no wonder he gets banned so fast. 3 Hours is enough for him to find a ban next day. Was able to do that on another scripts? Uhh, so way switch script then? Seems odd

In my opinion there is probably no problem with the script itself, but with client. Maybe he read that private scripts are best and thought that he will get private script and be unbanable, but uses completely trash botting patterns :) 

The proxies are clean, but datacenter. Same seller I've been using for years.

Now the accs being clean, I don't know. He doesn't make them, but says he's used the seller before without issue.

56 minutes ago, botelias said:

The proxies are clean, but datacenter. Same seller I've been using for years.

Now the accs being clean, I don't know. He doesn't make them, but says he's used the seller before without issue.

You said he used a other script and didn't have issues with fast bans, why he bought the script from you then? Could be something he is not telling you thus having unreachable expectations :D 

@ProjectPact @Mom He (the buyer of above script) asked me to do it so others could check for errors - as I stated in original post. Also that isn't the entire script. 

It's been removed now though, enough checks to determine it wasn't the script causing issues.

Edited by botelias
  • Like 1