Noob here

ChronicBot

2 hours ago, Kramnik said:

There is market for HQ Tutorial island accounts, if you crack down how to mass create them without bans you would have very decent and sustainable account selling operation :D 

I could probably just hand train a lot. Whats the going rate for a fresh tutorial account? Also How do I make an account without linking an email, do i just not verify the email?

17 minutes ago, ChronicBot said:

I could probably just hand train a lot. Whats the going rate for a fresh tutorial account? Also How do I make an account without linking an email, do i just not verify the email?

100-200k and yeah just create with random email and it won't be verified in case someone wants to do. And I don't think hand training is something that you would want to do :D you could make like 10-15 per hour probably and people buy them in 100s and 1000s

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

100-200k and yeah just create with random email and it won't be verified in case someone wants to do. And I don't think hand training is something that you would want to do :D you could make like 10-15 per hour probably and people buy them in 100s and 1000s

Thanks for the advice! I might hit you up in the future with some fresh accounts if you'd be interested

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I've found that running a Tutorial island script on stealth mode is basically an instant ban so if you do run tutorial island bots I would recommend only running them in mirror mode. 

My advice is to find a low/no requirements gold farming method for P2P (less bans compared to F2P) and run some accounts doing that 🤑

For acc selling/building focus on acc's that can be botted or are in high demand; for instance Blast Furnace Accounts with 60 mining/Coal bag + 30 smithing (Ice gloves?) Or maxed melee accs using NMZ and stealth quester etc... The forums are chalk-full of useful knowledge that can help you 😉

Goodluck my friend