First Post!

Dqtreats

Hey everyone! My name is Dqtreats and I have been playing Runescape for a little over 17 years. I've had a lot of ups and downs during my time playing and its left me where I am today. I've had success botting, and I've had almost all of my accounts banned too! My main, who has been banned 5 times for botting and muted 20 times for offensive language, has since been recovered again and I'm ready to get back at it! I've looked at other bot communities, and that's where I found this one.

I've tried the other top 3, and I've been banned quickly, however this is the first time I've ever tried OSBot! I fell in love at first sight! :D The Mirror mode is such a great idea over traditional injection and I love the layout. I use to be an admin of a community from 2013, back when rsbuddy was shut down, called RuneDev. There we were able to keep the botting community alive while rsbuddy was trying to get out of legal trouble with Jagex. There is also where I learned how to write Java and write free script for active people of our community. We always encouraged people to learn to write their own scripts due to a high volume of the same script can be caught faster than individual scripts made by one person.

I do still run legit accounts. So if I am able to stay an active member of this community, I would love to get to know everyone and play with you guys!