two of my OSBOT accounts banned

sirhcharty1

Hi, I come and go from the botting community whenever I find a skill I need a little boost.

I always use my OSbot accounts but I tried to log into them and both of them are banned for no reason?

Maybe it was due to inactivity but I have purchased multiple Lifetime Scripts on both of the accounts, there was no legitimate reason for the bans. please can someone help me! thanks

@ste4lthpk

@3 hit ko

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

If I were a betting man I'd say your accounts are linked to some bans :doge:

Mods wouldn't ban you for no reason.

good thing you're not a betting man, because why would I be trying to make a public post about my accounts being banned if I had done something ?

if you're willing to bet.. we can

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

@sirhcharty1 TAG all your accounts

@ste4lthpk

@3 hit ko

44 minutes ago, sirhcharty1 said:

@ste4lthpk

@3 hit ko

good thing you're not a betting man, because why would I be trying to make a public post about my accounts being banned if I had done something ?

if you're willing to bet.. we can

@ste4lthpk

@3 hit ko

How do you know if they're a betting person?

And the fact that you have a "do not trade" marker makes me think you've got some sort of a shady history. Nothing based on concrete evidence, but it's enough that I'd look elsewhere.

You yourself admitted you have multiple OSBot accounts with paid scripts. That alone would set off alarm bells.

Edited by notmynameorisit

hahaha what a great community!

I'm DNT because I just created this account for one, I don't trade with other people on this site in general for two.

and three why would I continue to use this site with a community like this and just bans my accounts for no reason. you guys are deadly!! LOL

Anyway, am i getting my accounts back or will they just be banned like before? because if so I won't be purchasing another script

2 hours ago, notmynameorisit said:

How do you know if they're a betting person?

And the fact that you have a "do not trade" marker makes me think you've got some sort of a shady history. Nothing based on concrete evidence, but it's enough that I'd look elsewhere.

You yourself admitted you have multiple OSBot accounts with paid scripts. That alone would set off alarm bells.

and what the hell are you talking about " I would look elsewhere" I'm not selling anything? LOL like what the heck is going on here.

7 hours ago, sirhcharty1 said:

I'm DNT because I just created this account for one, I don't trade with other people on this site in general for two.

You're DNT because it's a precautionary measure. We've found multiple accounts belonging to you by checking IPs/emails/Paypal. An account doesn't get banned without a genuine reason.

• Gunman locked this topic