Pest control comming soon

redeye

Hey all,

Going to make, after my giant spider bot is done, a pest control bot that (finds the right pc world(i hope this is possible biggrin.png) and goes pcing in low lvl boats. Dunno if there are clans for higher lvl boats (havent done it yet), if there are i would even make that option possible.  And the bot will turn in the PCP for stuff you want (everything!, even more sets if u want).

edit:

will bring it out this week prob. follow me if u want on this thread:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/17370-pest-control-bot-not-a-fail-one-that-stays-mid/

Wanted?

Greats,

Redeye

Edited by redeye

If this is serious, I will kiss you by happiness

Couldn't have put it any better... I really need full void

OMG SO MUCH LOVE :D

Gimme max 2 weeks (after i've finished giant spider banking bot) :)  will have in the first weekend a beta for those who can't w8 and are willing to watch their bots pcing ( just in case they maybe get stuck and PLEASE TELL ME WHERE/HOW :D so i can fix it to make it the #1 bot :p). If ppl are willing to pay for it i will spend all my time in it :)

i would be very willing to test this biggrin.png ...and if what u intend to do is done people will be willing to pay lots, this is a very much wanted script tongue.png

coool one test bunny ghehehe :p (no worries will make it sure its anti ban before i even try it haha). Cool, than it must be hard to make or just none has tried it yet? The harder it is the more fun :D

If this is serious, I will kiss you by happiness

Couldn't have put it any better... I really need full void

OMG SO MUCH LOVE biggrin.png

Gimme max 2 weeks (after i've finished giant spider banking bot) smile.png  will have in the first weekend a beta for those who can't w8 and are willing to watch their bots pcing ( just in case they maybe get stuck and PLEASE TELL ME WHERE/HOW biggrin.png so i can fix it to make it the #1 bot tongue.png). If ppl are willing to pay for it i will spend all my time in it smile.png

Sounds good, goodluck with the script.