Removal of script from my acc

Blomgreen

5 minutes ago, Czar said:

If there are any issues lemme know I'll help you, I want you to have a good experience with the bot. In the meantime I'll ask around if it's possible to hide scripts, since I'm also doing the same, as I'm recording a botting series on youtube and want to only show my scripts :doge:

Just always have perfect typed in the search bar

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Czar said:

If there are any issues lemme know I'll help you, I want you to have a good experience with the bot. In the meantime I'll ask around if it's possible to hide scripts, since I'm also doing the same, as I'm recording a botting series on youtube and want to only show my scripts :doge:

Nothing wrong with the script, it works as advertised.
Just want it removed >D

7 minutes ago, Czar said:

Czar is helpful and if you pm or message him on discord will 100% try to help you 

@Token Not exactly sure if you are the one responsible for this, but in general this guy has a good point. It would be nice to have an easy option to hide paid scripts since even though if I have bunch of scripts some may not be used for a some time due to specific farms etc. so list in client could be more tidy :) 

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

@Token Not exactly sure if you are the one responsible for this, but in general this guy has a good point. It would be nice to have an easy option to hide paid scripts since even though if I have bunch of scripts some may not be used for a some time due to specific farms etc. so list in client could be more tidy :) 

Probably be up to @Patrick to add a visibility toggle or something in the client. Or like favorites probably would be better.

4 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Hide yes, remove sounds pointless; the hide feature can be implemented by patrick inside the client

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Which decade are we expecting to see this?