[Dev Build] OSBot 2.6.15

Patrick

• Developer

Hey,

Couple small improvements again whilest we move to a new stable build.

Download link: http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.6.15.jar

API CHANGES:
- Reverted widget interaction to the old code as some users noticed missclicks.

WEB WALKER:
- Webwalker will now force stop when the script is paused.
- Implemented Karuulm webwalker links.

MISC:
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

• Like 5
  • Heart 1

@Patrick I still seem to be having issues particularly with widgets inside of POH Portal Nexus, when OSBot Mirror Mode attempts to interact with said widgets if they are not on-screen Mirror Mode doesn't handle using the scroll bar located on the side of the Portal Nexus. OSBot instead attempt to click where the widget would appear on the list often times in the chat window.

Edited by Sheetz
58 minutes ago, Sheetz said:

@Patrick I still seem to be having issues particularly with widgets inside of POH Portal Nexus, when OSBot Mirror Mode attempts to interact with said widgets if they are not on-screen Mirror Mode doesn't handle using the scroll bar located on the side of the Portal Nexus. OSBot instead attempt to click where the widget would appear on the list often times in the chat window.

That sounds like a similar issue I had right after the settings menu changed(Not with the API for settings. I don't use that API). Fixed this by checking if the widget was visible other wise scroll down until it is visible.

• Developer
58 minutes ago, Ayylmao420 said:

hopefully the zooming out camera causing isVisible to return false for entities/grounditems issue gets sorted before stable release otherwise i'd have to rewrite all of my scripts 😭

Hmm it was looking good for me, any entities/grounditems that are giving issues so I can test/tweak on those?

• Developer
40 minutes ago, Not A Bot said:

so whens the Femi dialogue gonna be fixed?......been waiting for 3 months

Whenever MGI / Zach find a solution for the incorrect collision flags in the game

2 minutes ago, Camaro said:

erNW4CA.png

gold amulet (u), always non-visible. Interaction event fails to pick up the item.

Thanks, I'll check it out :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boge 1