[Dev Build] OSBot 2.6.14

Patrick

• Developer

Hey,

Just a couple small fixes for the last dev build.

Download link: http://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.6.14.jar

FIXES:
- Fixed the UI crash that was caused by the ShadowPopup.
- Fixed the widget missclick on wide widgets.

WEB WALKER:
- Added some catacombs of kourend links.

MISC:
- Improved game loading performance.
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

• Like 2

Still has a lot of  missclick issues, IE: using bank organizer it will take the mouse out of the designated screen zone and freeze, will missclick item when trying to withdraw it from bank and then will missclick deposit so it will be stuck in an auto loop, will click on the wrong area (was using vorkath script) and it auto walked into the fireball because of mouse missplacement 

Edited by mister mystery
  • Developer
1 hour ago, mister mystery said:

Still has a lot of  missclick issues, IE: using bank organizer it will take the mouse or of the designated screen zone and freeze, will missclick item when trying to withdraw it from bank and then will missclick deposit so it will be stuck in an auto loop, will click on the wrong area (was using vorkath script) and it auto walked into the fireball because of mouse missplacement 

That's very weird since clicking on tiles/areas hasn't changed at all. I'll look into it.

Can also confirm miss clicking issues still occur regularly (mirror mode 50ms).

Consistent miss click of dialog widgets (Consistently see this one the Yes. section on accepting a quest or end of tutorial island when you would select yes to travel to the mainland).

Also issues regarding items changing not being detected.  Example bucket -> bucket of milk not being recognized.  Value for Bucket still exists = true, value for bucket of milk = false when inventory contains nothing but a single bucket of milk after milking a cow.

World hoping also not working right.  It would go to world hop fail to click the world to hop, then scroll to another world fail to click it and just keep going in a loop scrolling through world until I manually intervened. 

Edited by Botthestrange
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, The Devil said:

New mouse is not great at interacting with a moving entity. Its been a problem ever since new mouse release and not sure if its been mentioned. 

Example: Lets say we want to attack a chicken and the chicken is moving, the mouse will trail behind the chicken until it stops and then interact with it.

I've experienced this too, thought it was just me and my own private scripts lol XD