Got banned for auto clicking thieving cups of tea in varrock

Somealot420

So I come to find out that their is a autobahn for thieving in old school runescape  , my main got banned permanently  for botting  when I was stealing cups of tea in varrock. Is there any chance I can get the ban over turned and if so how ??? I can't get ahold of anyone from jagex?? Someone please help me on this problem  !! 

2 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

If you got banned on same IP you usually play you can say bye, bye to the account :D it might get unbanned when you appeal but usually it happens like 3 years after the ban

Yep, sometimes even longer. I got a few old accounts that were banned in 2013 unbanned but that took like 7 years and of course was denied once or twice before getting unbanned.

how did you get autobahn'd? is that where someone forces you onto the highway really fast? I don't get it.

But uh, yea, as literally everyone here says, don't bot an account you care about, and if you do get a decent script and intersperse it in a way that looks like you're a real player, sorry about your luck.

Best you can you is appeal.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:08 AM, Kramnik said:

If you got banned on same IP you usually play you can say bye, bye to the account :D it might get unbanned when you appeal but usually it happens like 3 years after the ban

Yep 3+ years and you'll have a good chance to get it back by apologising, also how long was your loop?@Somealot420

On 1/22/2021 at 7:30 AM, Somealot420 said:

So I come to find out that their is a autobahn for thieving in old school runescape  , my main got banned permanently  for botting  when I was stealing cups of tea in varrock. Is there any chance I can get the ban over turned and if so how ??? I can't get ahold of anyone from jagex?? Someone please help me on this problem  !! 

Did you use randomised intervals between the clicks?