Mirrored mode and VIP

RitaJita

Hello sorry if this is already explained somewhere else, I did have a look around but couldn't find the answer. I'm looking in to purchasing VIP.

I'm pretty new to botting in osrs and was wondering what the benefits to mirror mode are compared to stealth? I'm guessing stealth mode injects in to the client and is easier to detect? If so how does mirror mode work and keep me safer from bans?

thanks.

@RitaJita Basically explains everything for you link below. And yeah no proxies with mirror without using a 3rd party program. Difference you will see from the pics is that it no longer uses the website version but Jagex's client and recently Runelite.
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gunman said:

@RitaJita Basically explains everything for you link below. And yeah no proxies with mirror without using a 3rd party program. Difference you will see from the pics is that it no longer uses the website version but Jagex's client and recently Runelite.
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/

Thanks buddy

Exactly what I was looking for :)

• Boge 1