Random events

landrez

3 minutes ago, landrez said:

i mean we should be able to atleast click on dissmiss, plus its in the options...

I think there is an option "Dismiss all randoms" but imo I wouldn't go for it since it dismisses really quick, doesn't seem human like and also it would dismiss ALL randoms, imagine dismissing genie all the time :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kramnik said:

I think there is an option "Dismiss all randoms" but imo I wouldn't go for it since it dismisses really quick, doesn't seem human like and also it would dismiss ALL randoms, imagine dismissing genie all the time :D 

yeah, but the other way around (not checking the dissmiss all random event box), he completely ignores them all wich is worst 😰

52 minutes ago, landrez said:

yeah, but the other way around (not checking the dissmiss all random event box), he completely ignores them all wich is worst 😰

To be honest if I am playing legit I for the most part ignore the randoms. Sometimes I dismiss them but 99% of the time I am doing something afk and don't pay attention

On 1/20/2021 at 5:51 AM, landrez said:

My Osbot doesnt solve random events, anybody else has this problem? and by solving I mean it doesnt do anything, completely ignores them wich is not a human behavior at all.

it's better to just ignore them, if you are afking and the bots dismisses a random 0.5 sec after spawning, seems pretty botlike to me.
Just ignore them 😉

Edited by Khaleesi