Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

13 hours ago, Vital Threat said:

Can I trial this pleaseeeee

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Mangum said:

Does this script support Ardy cake stall (behind stall hidden from guards)? If yes, could I try it?

Yes it does, use Zeah instead of ardy 😉
You already have an expired trial though ..

Edited by Khaleesi

Np, I fucked up last time. I made new account and tried different bots, like *****, poopbot and then OSBot. Unfortunately got banned day after and had no chance to try cake stall thieving. I now made new account solely for OSBot and try mirror mode only with breaks. Wanted to try cake stall, fruit stall and ardy knights. In Zeah, there is guard dog right? I am low level (hp 10). Are you also running mirror mode and do you have any recommendation for breaks (how long and how often)? Is it possible to extend trial for one day? 

11 minutes ago, Mangum said:

Np, I fucked up last time. I made new account and tried different bots, like *****, poopbot and then OSBot. Unfortunately got banned day after and had no chance to try cake stall thieving. I now made new account solely for OSBot and try mirror mode only with breaks. Wanted to try cake stall, fruit stall and ardy knights. In Zeah, there is guard dog right? I am low level (hp 10). Are you also running mirror mode and do you have any recommendation for breaks (how long and how often)? Is it possible to extend trial for one day? 

Resetted the trial for you :)
Personally I take a few short breaks every hour, also hopping worlds is very nice 😉

On 9/27/2022 at 12:23 PM, Mangum said:

Purchased script. No problems running at stalls but did find my account wandering once in Ardy when thieving knights. I was not babysiting and I cannot tell how this happend. Overal good script and love using it. Thank you!

11 hours ago, dainius34 said:

Hi, does the script have a option to hop worlds after every Dorgesh-Kaan rich chest?

That chest isn't added atm :/