Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

Hi Khal, While training at stalls within Ardougne (Silk store specifically) I died while the script break handler kicked in I got K0ed by one of the guards for being a pesky thief (Even though safe mode was on). Therefore I was stood for about 6 hours in the grim reaper room which I already knew at the time was gonna lead to a ban (2 day luckily). Could you add a failsafe to make sure that we are fully out of combat before trying to logout for the break? 

I can record a reenactment for you if you wish, Basically the guard kept attacking me and I couldn't logout due to needing to be out of combat for 10 seconds

I don't care about the 2 day ban, its an old acc they never perm ban old accounts for the first macro offense but it is one I rather desire although I have 20+ accounts my in stock. Though this was 100% the reason what got me the hammer. Apart from that script is great.

Edited by DioBrando

12 hours ago, DioBrando said:

Hi Khal, While training at stalls within Ardougne (Silk store specifically) I died while the script break handler kicked in I got K0ed by one of the guards for being a pesky thief (Even though safe mode was on). Therefore I was stood for about 6 hours in the grim reaper room which I already knew at the time was gonna lead to a ban (2 day luckily). Could you add a failsafe to make sure that we are fully out of combat before trying to logout for the break? 

I can record a reenactment for you if you wish, Basically the guard kept attacking me and I couldn't logout due to needing to be out of combat for 10 seconds

I don't care about the 2 day ban, its an old acc they never perm ban old accounts for the first macro offense but it is one I rather desire although I have 20+ accounts my in stock. Though this was 100% the reason what got me the hammer. Apart from that script is great.

Ya i'm working on that, seems like it's a little bit buggy at some times
Will have a fix live soon!

I've used this script with my thieving grind and been thieving stalls for my xp.

So far so good i think it's great, but i'm going to make a suggestion for you to add to the script.

Suggestion: Add steal full invent then drop full invent additionally to (steal 1 drop 1).

As it makes the method more AFK-like and potentially reducing ban rate, Thanks for the great script and keep up the work!

Edit: i may be the biggest retard, as i've been selecting the options assuming you have to pick one but you may be able to not tick them and i guess it does steal 28 drop 28 :D

Edited by Shilo
Pepega

3 hours ago, Shilo said:

I've used this script with my thieving grind and been thieving stalls for my xp.

So far so good i think it's great, but i'm going to make a suggestion for you to add to the script.

Suggestion: Add steal full invent then drop full invent additionally to (steal 1 drop 1).

As it makes the method more AFK-like and potentially reducing ban rate, Thanks for the great script and keep up the work!

Edit: i may be the biggest retard, as i've been selecting the options assuming you have to pick one but you may be able to not tick them and i guess it does steal 28 drop 28 :D

Oh ya the option itself picks 1 and drops it right after.
If you don't use it it just drops all when inventory is full ^^