Super Soul Wars

Camaro

On 3/24/2021 at 11:13 PM, Camaro said:

Sure, I'll remove the banking check. Seems more detrimental than helpful at this point

I haven't posted here in a while, but give this a read:

I was babysitting this account (mid level) for over 10k+ zeal, I would be mixing up human interaction v scripting. 

I had noticed various players in-game (generally in small 10v10-25v25 games) follow me and ask random questions or even accuse me of botting (very true and obvious to anybody who's got experience of how bots work). 

ANYWAY. There was ONE particular player who had issue with seeing me and it prompted me to have a break, which I did, for two days.

I returned back, and he was still on my case but now there's others who also became skeptical of my account usage.

Long-story short, I am currently permanently banned.

I have a contact with Jagex via Email and I don't solely have to rely on the official website appeal because that would've been a disaster. 

I have been in contact with TWO different mods regarding this and I will post updates as it progresses.

SO..... What did i do about this? 

I smartly wrote down everybody's in-game name who's taken notice of me, who's been following me and (most likely reporting me) and I mentioned this to Jagex. 

I listened various in-game account names with players who I personally HAVE had contact with who I believe are responsible for my ban.

SO..... What is the outcome? 

AWAITING/HOPING:

1) minor ban (2 day ban) will be deleted from my account.

2) be waiting to see if the major ban will be deleted from my account (perm ban)

I believe luckily noticing in-game players names to be a savour here. 

Moral of the story?

Your pretty fked if you don't have an email address contact to Jagex where they read your email within a day and reply.

Your also pretty fked if you don't remember who had an issue with you botting in-game

Your even more fked if you bot continuously without any mixed human interaction

I will not be using this script until v2 is released.

End: 

Feel free to PM me and I will baby-sit this script with an account provided by you for information and learning purposes only.

(I will like to do this when v2 is released, no point now).

I will not the testing this script on my own account anymore until I've tested with a throwaway account (v2).

Thanks a-lot, and I hope you appreciate the honesty I've been providing you as a customer.

• Heart 1

Someone is using this script and making it extremely obvious they are botting. 

Username: "Ballingupm8" 

Various in-game players have followed him around and said that he's botting verbally which is how I noticed him. Very sad but the "Running when getting attacked" literally needs to be taken off of the script. I've visualised and noticed this is 90% of the reason players are becoming banned from using this script. 

Anyhow, to update ... I did get my account back. (Luckily)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, gang6000 said:

v2 is being worked on, it is almost finished.

1 hour ago, Havstr23 said:

Is there a mode for like no hp pures to be able to run this?

The only thing you could do to not gain hp while also gaining zeal is heal other players. Doing only that yields a very low amount of zeal and is extremely botlike. I will be removing this feature soon.

2 hours ago, Camaro said:

v2 is being worked on, it is almost finished.

The only thing you could do to not gain hp while also gaining zeal is heal other players. Doing only that yields a very low amount of zeal and is extremely botlike. I will be removing this feature soon.

Camero would you suggest to new customers it's best to wait for v2? 

I am more than excited for this and it seems to be coming sooner than expected, well done Camero I will be giving you in-depth feedback.

I did notice that with the banking it made it impossible to auto cast a spell because it would bank the runes. I found a way around this but I cannot explain otherwise it could give away what account I use. 

This v2 is what we need and I am excited to see what you've implemented. Everybody in W320 has caught on to how the bots run away when attacked so this is needed!

8 hours ago, Camaro said:

Just pushed the update, should be live tomorrow

I still have some features that I need to implement (bone burying, random improvements), but this should be a huge step up from what is already there

Amazing news! 

Please post an update here when it's available as I will be on it immediately. 

A/W Update of v2 👍

A total of 6hr + completed and without any issues what-so-ever.

V2 of this script will provide an INCREASE in Zeal per hour as-well as INCREASED EXP per hour (if chosen to gain exp).

I noticed a lovely new addition. Instead of running when attacked and frozen by barrage the character will eat a few, then decide to attack back. Which is awesome and very human like.

I really am happy with this release. Will be breaking now and will provide more feedback when I get more testing under-way. 

GJ. Camaro

8 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

A total of 6hr + completed and without any issues what-so-ever.

V2 of this script will provide an INCREASE in Zeal per hour as-well as INCREASED EXP per hour (if chosen to gain exp).

I noticed a lovely new addition. Instead of running when attacked and frozen by barrage the character will eat a few, then decide to attack back. Which is awesome and very human like.

I really am happy with this release. Will be breaking now and will provide more feedback when I get more testing under-way. 

GJ. Camaro

Glad things are working out better. Will be adding features / improvements throughout the week, I'll let you know when those are in