Mirror mode ban

xkatiebaba

Got a botting ban, 2 days after paying second month of VIP again for mirror mode... 

Last time I used the agility and yeah it was great, but this time I Noticed that the scripts I was trying to run would either just stand and do nothing and then logout, or freeze - so if yours does this, beware! Waste of a tenner...

You're entitle to your opinion however, these are the stats I've managed to gain through using mirror mode for my pure. It's all down to how you play and if the scripts are at fault, the script writers would be more than happy to assist you if they're failing when they shouldn't be. You can do this by sending them the logger report and also detailing any problems you've encountered.

See the screenshot for the progress I've managed to make so far: https://gyazo.com/4dc4ea8d2a54f6493925310f49a7f1e7

36 minutes ago, Space said:

You're entitle to your opinion however, these are the stats I've managed to gain through using mirror mode for my pure. It's all down to how you play and if the scripts are at fault, the script writers would be more than happy to assist you if they're failing when they shouldn't be. You can do this by sending them the logger report and also detailing any problems you've encountered.

See the screenshot for the progress I've managed to make so far: https://gyazo.com/4dc4ea8d2a54f6493925310f49a7f1e7

Big Gains

There's always a risk of being banned. The risk increases when the same metrics are being analysed as in free or paid bots. Private scripts are the best way to go. There has been plenty of people with a lot of rep and time in this community that have said mirror mode isn't all that special. 

Agility has a pretty high ban-rate iirc. I used Khal's one on a trial for a couple of days. Ran an account into the floor but never got a ban. 

If you noticed your bot script was acting totally non human like then why didn't you stop the bot, log the report and send it to the script writer in question?

Edited by b0tscape
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, Space said:

cute account the 51 rc is very impressive. not a real pure tho :doge:

7 hours ago, Space said:

nah there is 1 def pures with maxed stats/skills

also join foe

Edited by ahd112233

17 hours ago, b0tscape said:

There's always a risk of being banned. The risk increases when the same metrics are being analysed as in free or paid bots. Private scripts are the best way to go. There has been plenty of people with a lot of rep and time in this community that have said mirror mode isn't all that special. 

Agility has a pretty high ban-rate iirc. I used Khal's one on a trial for a couple of days. Ran an account into the floor but never got a ban. 

If you noticed your bot script was acting totally non human like then why didn't you stop the bot, log the report and send it to the script writer in question?

Didn't know how to log a report haha thanks tho!

• 11 months later...