Imposter is a scammer and got me.

WhoseThisGuy

Here's the story, please. Look at screenshots. I did months of buying and selling gold with Bert on cashapp and zelle with no issues whatsoever and he even asked me to get my friend to help him on a biology test. I even have all the payment screenshots and feedback. I wanted him to finish a quest on my main and do a firecape on my main and pure and the rest is history.  As soon as I gave him my info he blocked me on discord. I was able to get my main back via recovery but could not get my pure back my main (Long Live LA) is the name with about 80m in wealth and full void, unholy book. halo torso, approx. 6 months of membership etc. He gained my trust to scam me and that is JUST Foul. do no business with him. Screenshots down below. I messed up I know but we had a good relationship. I would like him banned because he's gonna scam others. We even left feedback on each other each time... PS he's on scythe too. Screen shots below. I have more screenshots too. Thanks for reading.   

• Administrator

So you can't follow simple instructions? I'll give you 24 hours to follow the instructions to find the UID given. Thanks.

10 hours ago, Malcolm said:

@WhoseThisGuy

please follow the instructions here and grab the UID of the person you were trading with 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/152859-discord-unique-id-how-to-avoid-imposters/

• Malcolm changed the title to Imposter is a scammer and got me.
24 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@WhoseThisGuy

I'm sorry to say but you've traded an imposter. That UID can be found here.

https://www.sythe.org/threads/imposter-warning/

but how? did his discord get hacked? why didnt he notify me. its the same discord weve been communicating and trading with on a consistent basis...

• Administrator
2 hours ago, WhoseThisGuy said:

but how? did his discord get hacked? why didnt he notify me. its the same discord weve been communicating and trading with on a consistent basis...

Join OSBot discord, and screen share your discord and i will show you it is not the one you've been communicating with. You aren't scrolling up reading your message history. Him being hacked is out of the question if the UID isn't the same as that DOES NOT change.

• 2 weeks later...