Fishing issue!

markus69

Hello! I always get banned within 1 hour of botting fishing, no matter stats or quests done etc... 

Is it just unlucky or does fishing have really high banrate?

I managed to get 99 fm and 70 mining and even 70 agility while botting, with no issues, after 2 or so days of no botting i tried khals aio fisher at lvl 61, before even hitting 62 i got hit with a ban. have botted about 20 mins of fishing lol

also happened with 2 other scripts of fishing on other accs

4 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Well today is monday so Jagex came back to office. Maybe they didn't do any of manual bans these four holiday days and only now Jmod manually checked and give a green light for your ban. So your ban would be related to botting you did these past days only now jagex applied the ban

Most companies are not back until the New Year and operating on limited staff. I would expect the same from Jagex as well

I have botted over 1000 games on one account with wintertodt after about 3 months of fishing on the same account i got banned this kind of makes me think they are targeting the fishing bot fairly sure i got a manual ban

Edit - to add

i did wintertodt with nothing else 

i did fishing with nothing else also

so it was almost certain that the fisher got targeted 

Edited by ogryan