CHRISTMAS2020 Discount not Working

Xanthippie

Hey,

So I was stupid since I just came back to OSRS after a long break and I saw Mal posted that code for everything from VIP to lifetime sponsorship. I was toying with the checkouts to see if the code would work for VIP since it didn't work on my renewal page I get emailed to me. I tested it on lifetime sponsorship and was thinking about it but wanted to double check if it would work on a new VIP purchase (it did not) so I pressed back and redid my checkout. I went back to go ahead and do the lifetime sponsorship and now it says I used the code already even though I didn't... Is there anyway I can have this reset or get any help with resolving this? 

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Space said:

Did you purchase VIP using the code?

I don't believe I did. I checked to see if the code worked on VIP (via the email link I get to renew) and it didn't apply (was still $9.99) so then I deleted it and went to see if Lifetime Sub worked for fun, it did and remove $20 to make it $99, but then I pressed back and wanted to go see if "oh maybe now the code works" to see if VIP would be discounted but then it didn't work again on VIP (was still $9.99 in the cart) so then I said fuck it and went back to the lifetime and that's where it said I used the code... After that I renewed VIP for full price ($9.99) from my email link and now I still can't even use the code even though I never got a discount... 

Edit: Is there a way I can get in contact with whoever does the billing/payments and get a new code for a 20% off? Whoever that is if not you, can easily check my account (which I've used for over 7 years here and prior to it switching to OSB) and see everything I've ever bot. I pretty much own a script for every skill and have no reason to abuse a discount like that lol. Just wouldn't mind that $20 off to finally buy a lifetime sponsorship here :D

Edited by Xanthippie

4 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

I don't believe I did. I checked to see if the code worked on VIP (via the email link I get to renew) and it didn't apply (was still $9.99) so then I deleted it and went to see if Lifetime Sub worked for fun, it did and remove $20 to make it $99, but then I pressed back and wanted to go see if "oh maybe now the code works" to see if VIP would be discounted but then it didn't work again on VIP (was still $9.99 in the cart) so then I said fuck it and went back to the lifetime and that's where it said I used the code... After that I renewed VIP for full price ($9.99) from my email link and now I still can't even use the code even though I never got a discount... 

Edit: Is there a way I can get in contact with whoever does the billing/payments and get a new code for a 20% off? Whoever that is if not you, can easily check my account (which I've used for over 7 years here and prior to it switching to OSB) and see everything I've ever bot. I pretty much own a script for every skill and have no reason to abuse a discount like that lol. Just wouldn't mind that $20 off to finally buy a lifetime sponsorship here :D

I can see that an invoice has been generated for Lifetime Sponsor with the code taken into account as well as other invoices generated within a few minutes for the same.

EDIT: I've spoken with @Maldesto and you would need to pay the invoice which has already been generated for the lifetime sponsor with the discount code applied. You can do this by going Store>Orders, find the one with the "CHRISTMAS2020" Discount code applied, >Pay now

If you need any more help, feel free to contact me through the forums :) 

• Like 1