Thoughts on Earth 2?

Marsman19

I heard about this virtual reality project that gives you the opportunity to buy virtual land.
The land would become more expensive if more people buy land in that specific country.

The developers claim it should provide passive income in the near future, based on advertisements etc.

Not sure if it's legit or a scam..

www.earth2.io

11 minutes ago, Marsman19 said:

I heard about this virtual reality project that gives you the opportunity to buy virtual land.
The land would become more expensive if more people buy land in that specific country.

The developers claim it should provide passive income in the near future, based on advertisements etc.

www.earth2.io

without reading anything about this i can say it's technically possible and sort of been done before. look at the game second life for example.

3 hours ago, Marsman19 said:

www.earth2.io

I would say it's more likely to be a scam than not. There's barely any information about it online, aside from their website (which makes some ridiculous claims)