Starting out botting

ChileMan

12 hours ago, Marsman19 said:

Did you also use that proxy to create the account?
If you used your residential IP to create the account and afterwards a proxy linked to another country, it will be locked instantly.

i clicked on new user from the osbot login, so im not entirely sure if it created the account with my main ip or from the proxy itself.

20 hours ago, ChileMan said:

or your talking about a password reset on the runescape account?

This

7 hours ago, ChileMan said:

i clicked on new user from the osbot login, so im not entirely sure if it created the account with my main ip or from the proxy itself.

That means you probably messed up and created the account with your own ip. You need to use the proxy on your browser when you register. Google is your friend here 😀

45 minutes ago, Jarl said:

This

That means you probably messed up and created the account with your own ip. You need to use the proxy on your browser when you register. Google is your friend here 😀

im using proxifier now im using the proxy on the browser but now im getting an error code 15 on the runescape website to create accounts....what could be the issue? 

2 hours ago, ChileMan said:

im using proxifier now im using the proxy on the browser but now im getting an error code 15 on the runescape website to create accounts....what could be the issue? 

I don't know if that is the correct error code, but chances are, your proxy was so bad that it couldn't even make accounts on the website. Give up on that proxy