F2P near instaban?

MaxedTitans

On 12/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, Czar said:

Currently doing a Youtube series on botting a couple accounts to some end-game content, and it seems some skills are just safer than others (regardless of p2p vs f2p).

So I'm doing crafting to get that achievement diary unlock (85 crafting) and no bans so far, but I accidentally overbotted a different skill from 1-82 and got a temp.. Unbanned now so I'll be switching up the skills and the breaks profile.

The p2p ones are all clean, despite even botting some rather dangerous skills like runecrafting. Going for 74 agility via barb fishing (should go to 99) and no bans yet, but we'll see :doge: 

People are saying bans are less frequent now that it's almost christmas but who knows :feels:

Didn't know you had a Youtube channel Czar. What is it? will sub :D

• Heart 1

On 12/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, CasDeBlanco said:

Seems like they (Jagex) have changed a few things over their Christmas break, there's hardly any F2P bots at Varrock oaks from what I've seen over the past week or two.

Yeah, this might be true tbh. I used to bot F2P just for lolz for like a 3 months ago and I used to be able to atleast bot like 3 hours. Now it's basically an instant ban after the first logout tbh... Tried doing tutorial manually, tried running mirror tut, but no matter what when I run stealth it's pretty much a guaranteed ban...

20 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Yeah, this might be true tbh. I used to bot F2P just for lolz for like a 3 months ago and I used to be able to atleast bot like 3 hours. Now it's basically an instant ban after the first logout tbh... Tried doing tutorial manually, tried running mirror tut, but no matter what when I run stealth it's pretty much a guaranteed ban...

Oof that is harsh, glad mines not been that bad xd

Edit; even your 3 hours months ago is v low hours before ban, if you're using proxies I'd consider either changing provider or not using them at all if you're not running a farm (10+ accounts), may help a lil bit, if not, oof xd

Edited by CasDeBlanco

2 hours ago, CasDeBlanco said:

Oof that is harsh, glad mines not been that bad xd

Edit; even your 3 hours months ago is v low hours before ban, if you're using proxies I'd consider either changing provider or not using them at all if you're not running a farm (10+ accounts), may help a lil bit, if not, oof xd

Im not using proxies, just my regular IP address. I bot some mirror modes etc in the meantime which are not getting banned instantly/some take days even.

I've tried purchasing a proxy, but I get the error 15 code when creating an acc, and when botting on an acc I made with my own IP I get the locked out after a few minutes.

I just find it strange that I can't even bot tut island and then a gold farm method for like 1 hour to then trade everything over, I get banned when I logout after the hour pretty much 99% of the time... 

5 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Im not using proxies, just my regular IP address. I bot some mirror modes etc in the meantime which are not getting banned instantly/some take days even.

I've tried purchasing a proxy, but I get the error 15 code when creating an acc, and when botting on an acc I made with my own IP I get the locked out after a few minutes.

I just find it strange that I can't even bot tut island and then a gold farm method for like 1 hour to then trade everything over, I get banned when I logout after the hour pretty much 99% of the time... 

Yea, I mean botting tutorial island with a public script/client is likely to increase your ban chance quite a lot but still, within an hour is crazy, I'd consider switching scripts tbh xd