F2P near instaban?

MaxedTitans

So I was wondering about F2P botting, and it seems I get almost insta banned, do you guys have this as well?

I've botted over 250 accounts during twitch prime, botted tut island, instant went on to a gold farming method and the accounts would last 1/2 days.

Now I'm trying out F2P botting, and I get banned after like 1/2/3 hours already. I am testing it with mirror mode which seems to be working a bit better, but to create a 50 f2p gold farm I can't really use mirror but need stealth.

My idea was to have F2P accs last like 3/4 hours, then it'd be doable, but if the accounts get banned after 1 hour then it's pretty much impossible...

I know manually doing tut island would perhaps change it, but if I am going to use 20 accs every 3 hours I'd need to be doing tut island 24/7 :gnome:

Currently doing a Youtube series on botting a couple accounts to some end-game content, and it seems some skills are just safer than others (regardless of p2p vs f2p).

So I'm doing crafting to get that achievement diary unlock (85 crafting) and no bans so far, but I accidentally overbotted a different skill from 1-82 and got a temp.. Unbanned now so I'll be switching up the skills and the breaks profile.

The p2p ones are all clean, despite even botting some rather dangerous skills like runecrafting. Going for 74 agility via barb fishing (should go to 99) and no bans yet, but we'll see :doge: 

People are saying bans are less frequent now that it's almost christmas but who knows :feels:

• Like 2

If you want safer F2P accounts I suggest multi-logging 4 through tut. I personally do 10 quest points manually grind the first 5-10 mins of combat as I start botting for a couple hours just for a decent lvl so you dont get dropped at draynor bank etc. Build a base of them up. but keep the bots rolling both ways. keep the numbers up and make sure they all run different break profiles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Automate account replacement after the ban :) 

Well, thats something I'd try and program, but the issue being that the accs dont last long? I mean, say I have 100 accs that are able to make 100K each, and they get banned after that you'd want something to replace it. However, if I have accounts that are for example picking potato's and make 30K an hour but get banned after 1 hour, what's the point then, you know what I mean? Haha.

Thats pretty much the issue im with, I'm able to replace the accs and able to pretty much automatically mule over even though they';re still trade restricted, but if it's only 30K then what's the point, more hassle than actually making something, hahahah

3 hours ago, Klklj9 said:

Ive also have to add I've only had extended anti ban rates on mirror with single accounts to a virtual machine and virtual mouse. Running a few things manually keeps you under the radar alot longer. botting over 3 hours without any manual interaction seems like a parameter for flagging on f2p atm.

Hmm well yeah, issue is though that I'm looking to mass gold farm f2p, so I'd need to program everything, don't really want/am able to do anything manually if I'd want to do it on a larger scale.

2 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Well, thats something I'd try and program, but the issue being that the accs dont last long? I mean, say I have 100 accs that are able to make 100K each, and they get banned after that you'd want something to replace it. However, if I have accounts that are for example picking potato's and make 30K an hour but get banned after 1 hour, what's the point then, you know what I mean? Haha.

Thats pretty much the issue im with, I'm able to replace the accs and able to pretty much automatically mule over even though they';re still trade restricted, but if it's only 30K then what's the point, more hassle than actually making something, hahahah

Hmm well yeah, issue is though that I'm looking to mass gold farm f2p, so I'd need to program everything, don't really want/am able to do anything manually if I'd want to do it on a larger scale.

They shouldn't get banned 100% in 3 hours. I mean 3 hours is plenty for you to get banned in f2p but you should get banned like every 3-12 hours so that why automation helps when doing f2p. Constantly having accounts botting, some of them might not make a lot, others make more. Other thing is how it is even doable for you 0.37 USD per m is not very lucrative for that kind of botting because you will need a lot of recourses comparing to what you make.

13 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

They shouldn't get banned 100% in 3 hours. I mean 3 hours is plenty for you to get banned in f2p but you should get banned like every 3-12 hours so that why automation helps when doing f2p. Constantly having accounts botting, some of them might not make a lot, others make more. Other thing is how it is even doable for you 0.37 USD per m is not very lucrative for that kind of botting because you will need a lot of recourses comparing to what you make.

Hmm well true and not true. I've been trying all day making accounts and botting them, they get banned pretty much all day long.

As for money wise, it's really not that bad. If you have a functioning method that only earns 30K per hour, which would then be automated so if an acc gets banned it continues with a new acc, just a simple PC I'm using can run 30 bots easily. That's fully automated 900k per hour, 24 hours a day so pretty much about 20M/day (about 7$/day).

The simple PC i'm using cost me 60$ via the place I work, so in less than a week I could pretty much double the farm, making it to be 60 bots - 1.8m/hour - 40m/day - 14$/day etc.

That's my goal atleast, but before I do that, I need some sort of viable option, right now they are getting banned before an hour which makes this kinda hard.. 😛

EDIT: As I as was typing this, I turned on the Khal tutorial island bot for 4 accounts on 7PM and after that breaked for 30 mins. I only now turned the 4 accs on and wanted to start the gold farming method, and they're banned already LOL. That's exactly what I mean, how can you make any money in F2p if they get banned after tut already LOL. 

Edited by MaxedTitans

4 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Hmm well true and not true. I've been trying all day making accounts and botting them, they get banned pretty much all day long.

As for money wise, it's really not that bad. If you have a functioning method that only earns 30K per hour, which would then be automated so if an acc gets banned it continues with a new acc, just a simple PC I'm using can run 30 bots easily. That's fully automated 900k per hour, 24 hours a day so pretty much about 20M/day (about 7$/day).

The simple PC i'm using cost me 60$ via the place I work, so in less than a week I could pretty much double the farm, making it to be 60 bots - 1.8m/hour - 40m/day - 14$/day etc.

That's my goal atleast, but before I do that, I need some sort of viable option, right now they are getting banned before an hour which makes this kinda hard.. 😛

EDIT: As I as was typing this, I turned on the Khal tutorial island bot for 4 accounts on 7PM and after that breaked for 30 mins. I only now turned the 4 accs on and wanted to start the gold farming method, and they're banned already LOL. That's exactly what I mean, how can you make any money in F2p if they get banned after tut already LOL. 

My man you're ip is probably flagged by now.

On 12/23/2020 at 7:42 PM, MaxedTitans said:

You're litterally better off doing 1 Zulrah (also electricity/VPN wise) than that tbh 

11 hours ago, President said:

You're litterally better off doing 1 Zulrah (also electricity/VPN wise) than that tbh 

but wouldnt that cost a monthly service on the script itself (about 25 dollars if im not mistaken?) besides the fact you have to get the gear and levels/requirements and P2P membership (6.5m) bond currently

12 hours ago, ChileMan said:

but wouldnt that cost a monthly service on the script itself (about 25 dollars if im not mistaken?) besides the fact you have to get the gear and levels/requirements and P2P membership (6.5m) bond currently

I mean, yes it's an investment. But there's always a pruce to profit margins. 

Besides, if you know what you're doing, you'll make back the script costs in 3 days.