Exco Slayer

Patrick

13 hours ago, Patrick said:

okay I am just wondering. after i start the bot the settings windows disepers and when i need to do some settings agian i need to close it and start the bot agian. this is very annyoing. is there a way to open the settings windows agian witout closing the bot? and all the settings are gone to eveytime i open it.

thank you so much. 

so am I think i ang findin out the basic. but is there an option to use cannon? or an option to use stamina potions?

• Developer
21 hours ago, sebbathecool said:

why is there not a inventory option herer. when having all the option on. fairy ring, tele tabs, jewlery takes up so much of the inventory spots. should be an option to make a invenetory each monster you have to kill. I have noticed that the bot takes a long way to many of it places to

Having some inventory helper or something to ensure it won't be completely filled is a good idea.

On 1/19/2023 at 10:31 AM, sebbathecool said:

thank you so much. 

so am I think i ang findin out the basic. but is there an option to use cannon? or an option to use stamina potions?

Those aren't currently supported

• Developer
1 hour ago, Taylano said:

https://gyazo.com/99bcffe0d94374b12cffe4c60895688c

Its not even attacking the kurasks, just standing there afk doing nothing. 

What is the status staying?

2 hours ago, Taylano said:

Bro whatever this is its not a completed script. Had the script on for 24 hours, script bugged out after 3 tasks. Now its standing at kurasks clicking between combat window and inventory window back and forth. says checking gem for assignment but all its trying to do is get me banned. 

Whats the message in the chatbox when checking the gem?

46 minutes ago, Patrick said:

What is the status staying?

Whats the message in the chatbox when checking the gem?

Status said drinking pot or something like that. Just got a skeletal wyvern task, script went to turael and cancelled it then took an assignment from him. Rinse and repeat it stood there for hours, I have no clue how im not banned yet, been using the script with a runtime of about 72 hrs. In total the script has been working for like 6 of those, and thats not even fully afk. I dont even have the energy to complain anymore, its not a good script. Sorry but its not. And its certainly not a script you should feel okay charging 15 euros for. Theres simply too many bugs, its not afk at all, and the script just does the most dumb shit to get the character banned. Like the Kurask bug, the script just stood there swapping from Combat screen to inventory screen for ? Idk how long said i had 2 completed tasks in 15 hours. Must have been standing there for 12+ hrs. Amazing

Bug reports not in this format will be ignored:

Script Version: 1.053

OSBot Version: 2.6.61

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: stealth

Brief description of the issue: No monster profile for Fire giants when Vannaka is selected

Stack trace and or contents of Logger: n/a

Screenshot where it got stuck: n/a

• Developer
On 1/27/2023 at 1:21 PM, CSGOslave said:

Script Version: 1.053

Brief description of the issue: No monster profile for Fire giants when Vannaka is selected

Screenshot where it got stuck: n/a

Nice find, added for version 1.054

Script Version: 1.054

Brief description of the issue: Webwalker want to get through the door at McGrouper's wood, but is denied access through front gate. Have to manually go to the back for the entrance at the back through the fence. Then it will use the fairy ring. Maybe blacklist that fairy ring?

Screenshot where it got stuck: XnfUSaK.png

7 hours ago, CSGOslave said:

Script Version: 1.054

Brief description of the issue: Webwalker want to get through the door at McGrouper's wood, but is denied access through front gate. Have to manually go to the back for the entrance at the back through the fence. Then it will use the fairy ring. Maybe blacklist that fairy ring?

Screenshot where it got stuck: XnfUSaK.png

I guess this is an old issue 😅