Exco Slayer

Patrick

6 hours ago, Patrick said:

Any error in the log? 

Enjoy

The issue was that i had a ranged weapon in the gear setup but accurate as attack style. Not huge but maybe have the attack style filter by what is possible based on the weapon? Won't make that same mistake again but might help someone else.

Something else unrelated, every time i get a task from chaeldar it just repeatedly clicks get task and i have to turn the script off and on again to start the task. Is there any easy fix for this ?

Edited by abub97

• Developer
On 4/26/2022 at 1:12 AM, abub97 said:

The issue was that i had a ranged weapon in the gear setup but accurate as attack style. Not huge but maybe have the attack style filter by what is possible based on the weapon? Won't make that same mistake again but might help someone else.

Something else unrelated, every time i get a task from chaeldar it just repeatedly clicks get task and i have to turn the script off and on again to start the task. Is there any easy fix for this ?

Nice find, ill look into adding a filter.

Regarding the get task, I need a screenshot and the logger output

• Developer
21 hours ago, Johan1003 said:

Script just keeps getting task from vannaka over and over, [INFO][Bot #1][05/02 08:26:00 em]: No dialogue detected.

If i manually press Check in the slayer gem it will continue as usual

2 hours ago, wrecthed said:

Having issues with script with chaledar as master as soon as I start it it logs me out

Please follow the bug report template (screenshot + full logger)

On 5/2/2022 at 2:27 PM, Johan1003 said:

Script just keeps getting task from vannaka over and over, [INFO][Bot #1][05/02 08:26:00 em]: No dialogue detected.

If i manually press Check in the slayer gem it will continue as usual

same issue it intentionally doesnt work, i want a full refund @Patrick will also be speaking publicly about your script on discord. peace