Exco Slayer

Patrick

Solid script, but a few recommendations/bugs

Should add an option to use Stamina Pots.

Should re-bank after tasks and doesn't.

When using Varrock tab to GE, script gets stuck. 

Also sometimes runs to slay master instead of checking gem for task.

Maybe an option to kill particular monsters off task such as brutal's.

Should have an option to utilize the slayer helm for checking tasks as well

• Developer
3 hours ago, jarsh921 said:

Can I have a trial please?

Enjoy

17 hours ago, Persians said:

Solid script, but a few recommendations/bugs

Should add an option to use Stamina Pots.

Should re-bank after tasks and doesn't.

When using Varrock tab to GE, script gets stuck. 

Also sometimes runs to slay master instead of checking gem for task.

Maybe an option to kill particular monsters off task such as brutal's.

Should have an option to utilize the slayer helm for checking tasks as well

I'll see which of these I can add

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy

I'll see which of these I can add

Started script at GE with Chaeldar selected. Says walking to Chaeldar but nothing happens. Using OSBot 2.6.30 on mirror mode.

Log is this:

[ERROR][WalkEvent] - failed the prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route.

Started it right next to Chaeldar just to get it to run. Then it gets stuck at Mcgrubors woods trying to go through gate to get to the fairy ring.

Edit: figured out food, didnt realize you had to set a profile for every single monster. Although if you don't get the food quantity exactly right, it will just infinitely loop depositing and withdrawing a single food item.

Edited by jarsh921

• Developer
12 hours ago, ggxgang said:

Could i try this out

authed

13 hours ago, jarsh921 said:

Started script at GE with Chaeldar selected. Says walking to Chaeldar but nothing happens. Using OSBot 2.6.30 on mirror mode.

Log is this:

[ERROR][WalkEvent] - failed the prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route.

Started it right next to Chaeldar just to get it to run. Then it gets stuck at Mcgrubors woods trying to go through gate to get to the fairy ring.

Edit: figured out food, didnt realize you had to set a profile for every single monster. Although if you don't get the food quantity exactly right, it will just infinitely loop depositing and withdrawing a single food item.

That error is webwalker (client) related, fairy rings are required for it to get there. Mcgrubors woods are also webwalker related. I'll see if thats one I can fix in the client however.

What did you mean with 'don't get it exactly right'?

6 hours ago, Patrick said:

authed

That error is webwalker (client) related, fairy rings are required for it to get there. Mcgrubors woods are also webwalker related. I'll see if thats one I can fix in the client however.

What did you mean with 'don't get it exactly right'?

I think it is if your limits exceed the number of inventory spaces available after the bot has withdrawn everything else. For example it seems to prioritize teleports and that sort of thing, so if it grabs all those and there are only 20 spots left, but food was selected as take 22 to monster, it gets stuck. I would think it should just fill inventory with as many as it can. Other things I noticed is that it didn't always deposit loot or unneeded items. And it was trying to use ring of dueling to teleport away from fire giants during combat, would of killed me if I wasnt paying attention. Not sure why it was even teleporting to castle wars if it was immediately teleporting to varrock and running by a bank regardless lol

• Developer
14 hours ago, jarsh921 said:

I think it is if your limits exceed the number of inventory spaces available after the bot has withdrawn everything else. For example it seems to prioritize teleports and that sort of thing, so if it grabs all those and there are only 20 spots left, but food was selected as take 22 to monster, it gets stuck. I would think it should just fill inventory with as many as it can. Other things I noticed is that it didn't always deposit loot or unneeded items. And it was trying to use ring of dueling to teleport away from fire giants during combat, would of killed me if I wasnt paying attention. Not sure why it was even teleporting to castle wars if it was immediately teleporting to varrock and running by a bank regardless lol

The teleports it chooses are done by the webwalker, but maybe I can add a combat check for some in the client.

I'll check out the food situation and see if I can find a suitable solution