Exco Slayer

Patrick

• Developer
2 hours ago, zebusayuvu said:

Are you planning on adding support for teleportation spells? Also, are you considering the possibility of using the spec orb rather than from the combat menu? Running into a few minor issues, I'll write them up when I can.

EDIT: One thing is that it isn't looting, even though I do have it enabled and I have specifically added "Law rune", "Blood rune" and "Nature rune" - neither is being picked up, nor is it waiting for the loot to drop before attacking the next enemy (with both looting and wait for loot enabled). One time it did pick up a blood rune, but that was once out of at least thirty rune drops.

Regarding the looting, You have to enable this in the combat profiles and assign these to the monsters you want to enable looting for :) The special attack is how it's implemented in the client, I'll see if I can change it in the next version (good suggestion!) I also want to add more transportation functionality in the GUI, but I'll have to see if I can make this dynamic and easy to use. Thanks for the suggestions!