Exco Slayer

Patrick

Bot is running okay I guess. For some reason it won't pull out any super combat potions even though I have them ticked on and also the bot doesn't seem to like to bring monkfish to tasks so it goes to the task with no food which is bad. Also, when I manually bring monkfish with me it still won't even attempt to eat when below the HP threshold I set. Maybe I'll try with Sharks.

Edited by JustSe7en

• Developer
3 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Bot is running okay I guess. For some reason it won't pull out any super combat potions even though I have them ticked on and also the bot doesn't seem to like to bring monkfish to tasks so it goes to the task with no food which is bad. Also, when I manually bring monkfish with me it still won't even attempt to eat when below the HP threshold I set. Maybe I'll try with Sharks.

Make you you assign the food and combat profiles to the monsters in the monster tab

• Like 1

This is what I noticed from the first task so far, will update if I notice anything else. Can also provide screenshots and logs if needed to fix the issues

Script Version: v1.011

OSBot Version: 2.6.26

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: Mirror

Brief description of the issue: Food banking, pathing and task completion

Stack trace and or contents of Logger: I cleared it to try a few times, if required I will get it again

Screenshot where it got stuck: I don't have a screenshot right now but I'll explain a bit each issue

Banking: If you select that you want 20 food but it pulls all the teleports out, it will fill it's inventory, then continue depositing food and withdrawing over and over again 

Pathing: It doesn't always choose the closest/a path you can get to, for example, from edgeville it decides the best fairy ring is to teleport to the ranging guild and attempt to get through the foresters gate that you can't walk through, instead of just walking next to the GE and using that one.

If you have the varrock medium diary done, when it teleports to varrock, it sits still not moving

Doing the task: This one is potentially a one off but still decided to mention it, when you finish a diary task, it thinks the task is done (I believe) or it decided that as it did not have 150 coolers anymore for lizards, it would go buy a singular cooler then try and finish the task again (This did not happen a second time after I forced it to try again) 

If a mob agro's you while you're already fighting, the bot will swap between attacking both despite it being unable to attack one of them

Supplies: When doing a desert task it doesn't bring a waterskin, almost all the damage taken from the task is heat damage 

Edited by triblion2000