Exco Slayer

Patrick

• Developer
1 hour ago, psychocandy said:

may i get a trial?

Enjoy

19 minutes ago, joseph97us said:

do you have a list of safespot supported monsters?

Atm I believe it's monstly monsters in the catacombs, however if you find one missing, just shoot me a message and it'll be added the same day if I'm online :D 

• Developer
On 4/5/2021 at 10:55 AM, joseph97us said:

i dont know if it would be hard to add just a suggestion add Location option in Monster tab would be a nice feature i know there are lots of monsters and locations so im not sure if that would be a thing

There is a settubg to select the location based on the 'difficulty' (focus monster). I'll see if it's possible to make this setting configurable per monster. 

I am having a hard time keeping this consistent. 

Is there any guide on a good set up? I am using this on an account with only 45 slayer so I am unsure how stable the lower Slayer masters are. 

I took the time to set up each individual monster with the right profiles, etc. 

I also noticed every time it tries to enable prayer the client quits working and any menu part of the client is unresponsive and I cannot do anything. I have to force close via task manager. Sometimes the entire menu parts of the client disappear and only the screen is present but is still unresponsive. This is a pain because without prayer I have to bank more often for food dropping my xp rates by a lot due to travel times, etc. 

Will add some screen captures shortly. 

Edited by psychocandy

• Developer
3 hours ago, psychocandy said:

I haven't had the time yet to create a guide, but I normally just have 1 food profile, ctrl+a on all monsters to assign it to them and press start. I don't really bother with the combat/gear profiles myself. If you have a lower level account, just use a lower level slayer master. I've been using Turael since level 1 slayer without any issues.

As for the prayer, I'll see if I can replicate it. but if there is something wrong, I'm expecting an api issue. Are you using prayer potions as well?

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

I haven't had the time yet to create a guide, but I normally just have 1 food profile, ctrl+a on all monsters to assign it to them and press start. I don't really bother with the combat/gear profiles myself. If you have a lower level account, just use a lower level slayer master. I've been using Turael since level 1 slayer without any issues.

As for the prayer, I'll see if I can replicate it. but if there is something wrong, I'm expecting an api issue. Are you using prayer potions as well?

I loaded the script on my desktop to take screenshots and the prayer is just fine. It must have been something in the profile I loaded, my bad. 

Right now things are running somewhat smooth. It occasionally gets stuck at GE tele spot and spams the tele tab but I toggled the teleport back to Varrock center and its fine now. Otherwise I have to manually move my player to the path or it will just keep teleporting. Its odd thought because it does not do this every time.