Exco Slayer

Patrick

script version-1.0

osbot version-2.6.20

mirror mode

i have all the settings set up, when i click start script i get the error, which i know i don't have access to the fairy rings which is probably the problem, is there a way you could add something for it to path to the cabin instead if it's missing the quest requirement?

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/07 07:03:34 AM]: [ExcoSlayer] - Stopping due to script exception INVALID_STATE - [GetSlayerAssignmentTask] - Cannot obtain slayer master requirement FairyRingRequirement[]

• Developer
17 hours ago, hangnail50 said:

script version-1.0

osbot version-2.6.20

mirror mode

i have all the settings set up, when i click start script i get the error, which i know i don't have access to the fairy rings which is probably the problem, is there a way you could add something for it to path to the cabin instead if it's missing the quest requirement?

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/07 07:03:34 AM]: [ExcoSlayer] - Stopping due to script exception INVALID_STATE - [GetSlayerAssignmentTask] - Cannot obtain slayer master requirement FairyRingRequirement[]

I'll see if I can add it to the webwalker. Think it should be possible ^^

• Heart 1

I love the customization with exactly what gear you want to use for each monster. That's pretty huge in my opinion. The bot has been running great thus far so great job sir. Are you planning on adding cannon support for ranging tasks?

Keep up the good work :) @Patrick

Edit; Also, is there a hotkey to hide the paint?

Edited by JustSe7en

• Developer
4 hours ago, brawlfan99 said:

can i get a trial would like to try

Enjoy 😛

2 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

I love the customization with exactly what gear you want to use for each monster. That's pretty huge in my opinion. The bot has been running great thus far so great job sir. Are you planning on adding cannon support for ranging tasks?

Keep up the good work :) @Patrick

Edit; Also, is there a hotkey to hide the paint?

Yeah I've already added most of the code for cannon support, just need to add all the locations and add it to the gui.

There aren't any hotkeys atm but that's a great suggestions :D 

Glad you're liking the script ^^

• Like 1