Exco Slayer

Patrick

It also seems to refuse to grab food for some reason? Died a few times in a row because it would just go suicide kill the task monsters without grabbing food. Have tried multiple configurations. Grabs tele tabs, jewelry for teles and just leaves the bank and heads to task.

edit: doesn't grab prayer pots either

edit2: as many times as i've saved the food profiles they never exist after restarting the script.

Edited by adeathsmckitten

8 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

It also seems to refuse to grab food for some reason? Died a few times in a row because it would just go suicide kill the task monsters without grabbing food. Have tried multiple configurations. Grabs tele tabs, jewelry for teles and just leaves the bank and heads to task.

edit: doesn't grab prayer pots either

edit2: as many times as i've saved the food profiles they never exist after restarting the script.

I did a little more reading through this thread and it looks like it's because I didn't assign each monster its respective profiles and thought it would just default all of them to what my selections were. My bad! I'll try to configure it properly.

---

waterskins while killing crocs in the desert would be nice :)

Edited by adeathsmckitten

• Developer
5 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

I did a little more reading through this thread and it looks like it's because I didn't assign each monster its respective profiles and thought it would just default all of them to what my selections were. My bad! I'll try to configure it properly.

---

waterskins while killing crocs in the desert would be nice :)

No worries, I'll soon be making a guide to explain the gui. Waterskins is a nice suggestion ^^

• Developer
6 hours ago, Ramus122 said:

Hi I’ve been testing out the script. But have been running into problems with regards to loot and banking. No matter what I set my pick up limit at it doesn’t seem to pick up any items and when it goes to bank it doesn’t bank anything either. 

Ensure you have looting enabled in the combat profiles and these assigned to the monsters

1 hour ago, moerrts20 said:

hey can I get a trial? 

enjoy!

Just got banned.. apparently leaf bladed battle-axe profile is not preferred with Kurask task, bot kept clicking on prayer, combat, prayer, combat window over and over. Thought the script ran so let it run it's course for like an hour, unfortunately got a ban now. Besides that there is a bug in the slayerr ring teleport option. Won't click the on the "teleport" (1) action. 

• Developer
2 hours ago, Tepellikkert said:

Just got banned.. apparently leaf bladed battle-axe profile is not preferred with Kurask task, bot kept clicking on prayer, combat, prayer, combat window over and over. Thought the script ran so let it run it's course for like an hour, unfortunately got a ban now. Besides that there is a bug in the slayerr ring teleport option. Won't click the on the "teleport" (1) action. 

The slayer ring is a webwalker issue which is client related, I'll check out which part is not correct anymore. What do you mean with prayer/combat window clicking?

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

The slayer ring is a webwalker issue which is client related, I'll check out which part is not correct anymore. What do you mean with prayer/combat window clicking?

hey what does this mean? [INFO][Bot #1][03/01 11:26:10 AM]: [ObtainRequirementTask] - Obtaining requirement: org.osbot.excoslayer.a.b.a.Prn@688abc67
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 11:26:10 AM]: [ObtainRequirementEvent] - Requirement has been obtained
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 11:26:10 AM]: [ObtainRequirementTask] - Obtaining requirement: org.osbot.excoslayer.a.b.a.Prn@688abc67
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 11:26:10 AM]: [ObtainRequirementEvent] - Requirement has been obtained 

keeps spamming it and doesn't drink prayer pots when its being spammed it just sits there 

looks like it breaks as soon as theres an empty prayer pot mirror mode btw

Edited by moerrts20

• Developer
4 hours ago, moerrts20 said:

hey what does this mean? [INFO][Bot #1][03/01 11:26:10 AM]: [ObtainRequirementTask] - Obtaining requirement: org.osbot.excoslayer.a.b.a.Prn@688abc67
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 11:26:10 AM]: [ObtainRequirementTask] - Obtaining requirement: org.osbot.excoslayer.a.b.a.Prn@688abc67

keeps spamming it and doesn't drink prayer pots when its being spammed it just sits there 

looks like it breaks as soon as theres an empty prayer pot mirror mode btw

Depends, where is your account, what was it doing, what are your settings, any screenshots of the situation?

30 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Depends, where is your account, what was it doing, what are your settings, any screenshots of the situation?

I ended up stopping it but the task was hellhounds and I set it up to use prayer pots it would fight, and drink the pots until one of the prayer pots became empty, and then that line would be spammed, and when I dropped the empty vial the script worked again

3 hours ago, moerrts20 said:

I ended up stopping it but the task was hellhounds and I set it up to use prayer pots it would fight, and drink the pots until one of the prayer pots became empty, and then that line would be spammed, and when I dropped the empty vial the script worked again

i wonder if you had automatic vial smash on if that would fix that issue

• Developer
10 hours ago, moerrts20 said:

Thanks, I pushed a new version with this redone, should be fixed now :D