Exco Slayer

Patrick

• Developer
8 hours ago, 699699 said:

can i get a trial?? i just want to compare it to ultimate slayer since i wanted to buy slayer bot. Thanks!!

3 hours ago, GcwRyan said:

can i get a trial please? Thanks.

How's it run on ironman? If it checks out going to purchase for mine.

Thanks

3 hours ago, AzzaBr0 said:

May I request trial to please?

Enjoy!

• Like 2

• Developer
43 minutes ago, BottheFarm said:

Yo , could i use a trial of this script?

thanks!

Enjoy

15 minutes ago, GcwRyan said:

hey buddy, just curious you going to add Karambwan for eating?

Would be super nice for ironmen! Thanks for the trial btw :)

Pushed version 1.006 with this added 😉 

• Like 1

It's having trouble EQUIPING blessings, my guess is it's trying to look for "wear" option. And the blessing is "equip"

Also 

Cannot obtain item 8010 as user selected to not buy items

I'm an ironn man so I was wondering which item was 8010 So I can maybe uncheck the item. Thanks.

-EDIT- Looks like I unchecked teleport tabs and it's working. So I'm guessing It's some kind of teleport tab I'm missing. 

Found it, it's showing a camelot teleport, but I believe I had that in my bank. (not sure why I wouldn't) Going to check it out next time it banks and will update. Thanks!!

[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 02:14:47 PM]: [ObtainRequirementTask] - Obtaining requirement: InventoryItemRequirement[items: [8010], min: 1, max: 10, buy: 25]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 02:14:47 PM]: [ObtainRequirementEvent] - Obtaining requirement InventoryItemRequirement[items: [8010], min: 1, max: 10, buy: 25]
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/14 02:14:47 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.excoslayer.c.d.cOn@16a9baf
org.osbot.excoslayer.b.b.auX: [ItemRequirement] - Cannot obtain item 8010 as user selected to not buy items
    at org.osbot.excoslayer.a.b.a.prn.I(tb:112)
    at org.osbot.excoslayer.a.b.a.prn.M(tb:97)
    at org.osbot.excoslayer.c.d.cOn.execute(ki:72)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.IIiiIiiIIiiI(um:118)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(um:126)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(yn:770)
    at org.osbot.excoslayer.c.a.auX.M(cd:568)
    at org.osbot.excoslayer.ExcoSlayer.onLoop(fn:30)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(mg:59)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by GcwRyan

Using Vannaka trialing out the script (on 2.6.18, mirror mode) and there's several bugs so far I haven't been able to complete a task.

Set the script up and started at the GE with empty inventory. It opens bank to check gem, then it withdraws x10 varrock teles, x10 lumb teles, x10 fala teles and x10 camelot teles, a ring of dueling and a games necklace. Then it goes to Vannaka to check task again and teleports to task without bringing any food even though I have set it up to bring at least 20 food to task and bank when it has 1 food left. It also takes all the teleports to the task as well.

Also I noticed instead of withdrawing enough coins to buy all necessary items at the G.E it withdraws enough to buy only 2-3 items at a time and it keeps going back to the bank to withdraw more coins.

• Developer
10 minutes ago, throwitout said:

Using Vannaka trialing out the script (on 2.6.18, mirror mode) and there's several bugs so far I haven't been able to complete a task.

Set the script up and started at the GE with empty inventory. It opens bank to check gem, then it withdraws x10 varrock teles, x10 lumb teles, x10 fala teles and x10 camelot teles, a ring of dueling and a games necklace. Then it goes to Vannaka to check task again and teleports to task without bringing any food even though I have set it up to bring at least 20 food to task and bank when it has 1 food left. It also takes all the teleports to the task as well.

Also I noticed instead of withdrawing enough coins to buy all necessary items at the G.E it withdraws enough to buy only 2-3 items at a time and it keeps going back to the bank to withdraw more coins.

Are you sure you assigned the food profiles to all the monsters? This sounds like it isn't linked.

As for the coins, it's based on the current API price which is gonna change soon to the wiki api, which should solve the issue for some of the prices being wrong.