Exco Slayer

Patrick

20 hours ago, Patrick said:

the walking to the karluum dungeon is a client thing, I'll see if I can get that fixed for the next stable build. The other functions have been confirmed working by me and the testers. It sounds like you might not have linked the combat profile to the monsters in the gui.

I've set everything up in every tab, it takes out right food, gear, and items but will not go down into dungeon or go to do the tasks unless you walk the route yourself, and It should pick up all items if I set value to 1gp. So I would have to put in every item 1 by 1 for it to pick anything up. I am trying a different value for testing purposes to see about it but it looks like its just a task killing bot (get task, walk to task, bot kills, and u restart) all my tasks have been in karluum dungeon so I will test more once I get another task. Can you also make a box to use slayer helm and slayer helm (i) so it doesn't need to grab gem out of bank. It also just stopped completely 10 kills in, saying (Obtaining requirment: org.osbot.excoslayer a.b.a.cON@5505e959

Edited by Brdden
Error

• Developer
3 hours ago, Brdden said:

I've set everything up in every tab, it takes out right food, gear, and items but will not go down into dungeon or go to do the tasks unless you walk the route yourself, and It should pick up all items if I set value to 1gp. So I would have to put in every item 1 by 1 for it to pick anything up. I am trying a different value for testing purposes to see about it but it looks like its just a task killing bot (get task, walk to task, bot kills, and u restart) all my tasks have been in karluum dungeon so I will test more once I get another task. Can you also make a box to use slayer helm and slayer helm (i) so it doesn't need to grab gem out of bank. It also just stopped completely 10 kills in, saying (Obtaining requirment: org.osbot.excoslayer a.b.a.cON@5505e959

You can set the min amount to 0 gp and it will always pick up every item (be sure it's assigned to every monster). I just reconfirmed with the testers that looting is working. Maybe the prices didn't load at the time.

Karluum dungeon will be fixed in the next client release. I believe some of the obstacles in there might not be added to the webwalker currently.

I'll add slayer helm support for obtaining a new task, and npc-contact spell as well.

As for the message: which monster was currently assigned? It seems to not be able to obtain the requirements (items etc) for that so maybe something is missing. (For bug reports please check the first post on how to report them)

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy! :D 

Thanks,

Will trial now and feedback, my first question is teleporting around?

For a scorpion task it teleports to Bruthrope and ran to Falador mine rather than teleporting to either alkarid mine or teleporting using a falador teleport?

Will collate my ideas here.

• It is quite a complex script/ interface. I would recommend producing a guide to everything, as If I do not tick bring jewellery, teleport tabs and cash it will attempt to run to the location from G.e, but at the same time It will also attempt to fill half the invent with teleports cash and rings/necklace.
  • It also doesn't interact well with interfaces- brimhaven dungeon doesn't pay door also doesn't charter ship. Just gets stuck on interfaces 
  • Option to bring stamnias
  • Option to copy setup to all
Edited by talipen

hi, has trouble getting to saqahs. have to manually put a lunar isle teleport in the inventory then itll then use that teleport and run to saqahs no problem. 

mirror mode - 

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/03 05:04:51 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/03 05:04:51 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][02/03 05:04:52 PM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster

• Developer
40 minutes ago, FMalchemist said:

May I get a trial for this?

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, talipen said:

Will trial now and feedback, my first question is teleporting around?

For a scorpion task it teleports to Bruthrope and ran to Falador mine rather than teleporting to either alkarid mine or teleporting using a falador teleport?

Will collate my ideas here.

• It is quite a complex script/ interface. I would recommend producing a guide to everything, as If I do not tick bring jewellery, teleport tabs and cash it will attempt to run to the location from G.e, but at the same time It will also attempt to fill half the invent with teleports cash and rings/necklace.
  • It also doesn't interact well with interfaces- brimhaven dungeon doesn't pay door also doesn't charter ship. Just gets stuck on interfaces 
  • Option to bring stamnias
  • Option to copy setup to all

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback! As for some more teleports, they seem to be quite unstable in the webwalker at the moment but if I can fix them, I'll be sure to add them in the script. Brimhaven is also a webwalker 'issue' that sometimes seem to work but not other times. It's a very weird bug.

As for the script gui, I will be making a full guide soon with the flow explained, as for now; hovering the settings should display a tooltip explaining what the setting does.

Copy setup to all: You can ctrl + a all monsters in the list and select the profiles :) 

42 minutes ago, W199 said:

hi, has trouble getting to saqahs. have to manually put a lunar isle teleport in the inventory then itll then use that teleport and run to saqahs no problem. 

mirror mode - 

[ERROR][Bot #1][02/03 05:04:51 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][02/03 05:04:51 PM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][02/03 05:04:52 PM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster

Thanks for the report. Are you on the latest dev build? I have added the webwalker links to use the ship to get to lunar isle, but I'll make sure I didn't miss one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy!

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback! As for some more teleports, they seem to be quite unstable in the webwalker at the moment but if I can fix them, I'll be sure to add them in the script. Brimhaven is also a webwalker 'issue' that sometimes seem to work but not other times. It's a very weird bug.

As for the script gui, I will be making a full guide soon with the flow explained, as for now; hovering the settings should display a tooltip explaining what the setting does.

Copy setup to all: You can ctrl + a all monsters in the list and select the profiles :) 

Thanks for the report. Are you on the latest dev build? I have added the webwalker links to use the ship to get to lunar isle, but I'll make sure I didn't miss one.

no worries, using 2.6.9 Ill update. have you got a discord channel for this script?