Progressive F2P Woodcutter

StaticSyntax

di4xBkW.png

Version: 1.14

A progressive woodcutting script for use in free-to-play worlds.

Features

Supports 22 free-to-play woodcutting locations.

Options to detect the best tree and closest woodcutting location.

Avoids locations with NPCs aggressive to your combat level.

Withdraws an axe from the bank if the script starts without one.

Purchases axe upgrades from the Grand Exchange.

Upgrades axe when banking if any are available.

Wields axes if you meet their attack level requirement.

Option to bank or drop logs.

8eaWivo.png

Source Code

https://github.com/StaticSyntax/ProgressiveCutter

Download

Edited by StaticSyntax
Updated screenshot
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Good job always nice to see open source. Will criticise the code later if you want!

Thank you! and that would be appreciated. I feel like there's a lot that could be improved on in the way of data structures but I'm not too sure on what direction to take.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @StaticSyntax, not sure if this is doable but something that would make the script insane is if it were to support GE.

For example, you create an acc, do tutorial island and then run this script. The script would use the bronze axe to chop logs till like level 15, then go to GE and sell everything and buys Steel/Mithril/Adamant axe with the cash and then goes on till a certain level etc.

Basically, the same you're doing now, but instead you having to trade over axes it would use the first levels to buy them itself. That way you can run the script straight from tut :)

Edited by MaxedTitans

10 hours ago, StaticSyntax said:

@MaxedTitansThis is definitely something I will look into once I complete the current script I'm working on. :)

Ohhh haha alright thats nice. What you working on atm? I can help you testing or so if you'd want.

Also; feel free to add me on Discord. Perhaps I can think of some easy scripts I would buy from you as a private scripter to start off :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Testing this out now as is and it seems to working very well! Have only been using a fresh lvl 1 so far and is working very good. I will update after a few more hours as opposed to 10 minutes!

***UPDATE*** - I have witnessed something strange happen, my player went to the GE and withdrew 100 logs, sold them at the GE and clicked collect button (collecting all my flips) and I have 5m in my inventory, and proceeded to by a steel axe, even though I have a Mithril axe equipped? Not sure what was going on here? I think you took MaxedTitans idea but it somehow got confused. If it works, it would be awesome!

Edited by Karson3271

On 1/17/2021 at 12:23 AM, Karson3271 said:

Testing this out now as is and it seems to working very well! Have only been using a fresh lvl 1 so far and is working very good. I will update after a few more hours as opposed to 10 minutes!

***UPDATE*** - I have witnessed something strange happen, my player went to the GE and withdrew 100 logs, sold them at the GE and clicked collect button (collecting all my flips) and I have 5m in my inventory, and proceeded to by a steel axe, even though I have a Mithril axe equipped? Not sure what was going on here? I think you took MaxedTitans idea but it somehow got confused. If it works, it would be awesome!

Fixed. 🙂

Edited by StaticSyntax

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...