Banned

devnull

Was about 70 combat level, finished monkey madness by hand.

Started botting yesterday.

Did about 2 hours of sand crab, followed by varrock agility for 2 hours.

Banned this morning for 2 days.

Maybe the problem was that I used stealth mode.

Will buy mirror and fish for 1 hour a day until I get banned, then uninstall i guess.

Just fyi post.

p.s. this game should NOT be played by hand. the most grindy boring game (for low levels anyways) and you pay to play to wear better gear and exp faster. (wtf)

Edited by devnull

thats unfortunate, over the years I have lost a couple of accounts.

*Have you read the thread which gives advice to avoid bans

*I would suggest purchasing Stealth Quester, then you won't need to complete monkey madness 1 by hand again :D

Q. Is there much of a difference using stealth/mirror mode? I thought the two modes where similar these days.

37 minutes ago, british said:

thats unfortunate, over the years I have lost a couple of accounts.

*Have you read the thread which gives advice to avoid bans

*I would suggest purchasing Stealth Quester, then you won't need to complete monkey madness 1 by hand again :D

Q. Is there much of a difference using stealth/mirror mode? I thought the two modes where similar these days.

I don't really care if i lose the account permanently, so i'm going to try the mirror anyways (cuz i bought two premium scripts already)
if this account gets banned, im done with osrs. I probably spent about 10 hours max anyways.

I mean mirror mode is supposed to be superior (you pay for it, or, they make it seem like mirror is worth it)
I'll try it and let you know here. Unbanned on Dec 11th Will go lightly doing sand crabs and some fishing. 

Edited by devnull
  • Like 1

As promised, I bought VIP and running sand crabs with mirror mode.
I will be mixing sand crabs & fishing not going over 4 hours per day with many idle & break & log outs, within my usual play time. 9am EST - 9pm EST (I used to afk sand crab while working from home)
We'll see how long this account survives.

2 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

Good luck mate

Dont quit on OSRS now.

Botting is a bit complicated at the beginning but after you learn the basics, you feel more comfortable.

I've been botting for multiple games on and off, seems like osrs fights bots quiet well.
I don't even know why I bot osrs, maybe i wanna try high end content by hand, but if that's the reason, I can simply buy an account which will be cheaper.
I guess I'm kinda addicted to auto progress and bot management, but I dont see myself doing it again if this acc gets perma banned. 

On 12/9/2020 at 10:51 PM, devnull said:

you pay to play to wear better gear and exp faster. (wtf)

This is incorrect. F2P is basically just a trial version of the game. Use it to get like 50 base stats in all F2P skills.

P2P is the full version of the game. You pay to access the game, not just to get better gear and "faster exp".