question

EvoMike

1. is using a vpn and getting ur account locked after tutorial island a flag  for jagex to monitor u? (i had 4 accounts banned fast)

2. if i create and do tutorial on my home IP to avoid the account lock will jagex ban my main somehow?

3. ill still be botting on the vpn

4. also how do i know if i have the mirror or stealth client or does it matter which one i choose to run on ?

1 minute ago, botmyway said:

4. you choose mirror or stealth when you open osbot

ok. what about the account being locked due to doing tut island on a VPN? do u think thats a flag for jagex to monitor the account? i obviously unlocked the account and botted, but they all got banned super fast , i was using the free fishing script so that may be why so i just bought czhars fishing. i just feel like the life  of the accounts should be more than a day or two only achieving like 30 fishing..  any tips?

14 minutes ago, Space said:

Don’t use a VPN and use proxies as VPNs are often saturated and have been used multiple times by many users. You’re going to be flagged almost instantly. Just invest a bit extra in proxies 

also what about if i create an account on my home ip then switch to proxy  to bot with it, will they be able to ban  my main because i play my main on my home ip 

15 minutes ago, Space said:

Don’t use a VPN and use proxies as VPNs are often saturated and have been used multiple times by many users. You’re going to be flagged almost instantly. Just invest a bit extra in proxies 

also curious if the "account locked" for using the vpn is flagging my acc aswell but my guess would be nobody knows except jagex

They most likely won’t ban you main, I bot on my home IP with multiple accounts and I haven’t been banned on my main. I personally use proxyfish just for the cheapness of them. Yes we can assume that your accounts are getting locked and flagged because you’re using a VPN it’s pretty common knowledge that VPNs are bad for botting regardless of the scenario or type

1. is using a vpn and getting ur account locked after tutorial island a flag  for jagex to monitor u? (i had 4 accounts banned fast)

not a flag i think

2. if i create and do tutorial on my home IP to avoid the account lock will jagex ban my main somehow?

most likely not

vpn is used by 1000s of people thats why u might get banned/locked faster

4. also how do i know if i have the mirror or stealth client or does it matter which one i choose to run on ?

i always use mirror and felt that its better for me, a lot of people claim there is no diff

On 12/8/2020 at 3:11 AM, bignsmall33 said:

not a flag i think

most likely not

vpn is used by 1000s of people thats why u might get banned/locked faster

i always use mirror and felt that its better for me, a lot of people claim there is no diff

thanks. the problem if i dont use a vpn i worry about is ive heard of people getting all their accounts banned at once, atleast if i use a vpn i can assign 1 IP to each account so if i lose 1 bot ill have 4 more unbanned still 

On 12/8/2020 at 2:06 AM, Space said:

They most likely won’t ban you main, I bot on my home IP with multiple accounts and I haven’t been banned on my main. I personally use proxyfish just for the cheapness of them. Yes we can assume that your accounts are getting locked and flagged because you’re using a VPN it’s pretty common knowledge that VPNs are bad for botting regardless of the scenario or type

ty