Best botting settings?

jakesulz

I'm curious what are the best Botting setup is and what things to avoid? I botted 60 att/60 str at crabs then did literally 13 quests today and got permanent banned on my last quest to get to ammonite crabs extremely pissed took a good 6 hours of questing and 2 hours of skilling for req's... does anyone have any idea what I did wrong?

15 minutes ago, botmyway said:

There is no one correct way to work this out. Depends on many things.

First of all you should use only high quality scripts.

Not bot 247 and have breaks in between.  Break time is something you have to learn yourself since nobody wants to share that information and compromise their own farm.

Thanks, yeah I botted for about 6-8 hours then played 3 hours per day while working then played 3 when I got home then turned it off at night time. Extremely annoying. Was using EZcrabs

4 hours ago, botmyway said:

I have heard that botting and playing manually can get caught easier since the style you play changes between script and human actions. Not sure if thats a really the case. Do you use proxy?

i  have heard that too but only  in skills if u bot smithimg then u bot it , but if u  play woodcutting then play and dont bot it.