Ultimate music thread!

botmyway

Having ultimately boring evening and wanted to start topic about music.  🎶

1.  Favorite genre you like to listen?
  2.  Favorite song? (list few)
  3.  Favorite band/ artist?
  4.  Do you play any instruments?

Anyone else having hard time to find new songs/genres to listen? I personally like to smash the f#@k out of that replay button till I end up remembering those lyrics or getting bored to that song. I usually have pool of 1-20 songs that I repeat.

Guess in this thread we could share some songs for each other and help expanding playlists.

My answer:

1. Rap, Metal & some EDM/party music
  2. Popular monster, Blinding lights, 
  3. Eminem, Tyga, The weekend, G-Eazy, Postmalone, The Unguided, FFDP, BFMV
  4. Nope

63050ae9df594c789a0710ab02559837.jpg

(This picture sums up my evening when your bots run smoothly and nothing else to do)

4 hours ago, Kramnik said:

1. I listen to pretty much everything, but currently top one is techno :D
2. Rikhter - Phiom Enhah, Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive, Jeff Mills - The Bells
3.  Dax J, Under Black Helmet, Metallica, Vivaldi, Zed's dead
4. Guitar and DDJ-1000 if you can call it an instrument :D 

Interesting, will check out the songs you shared later today! Zed's dead was one of my go for artist back in the days!

is the ddj somekind of dj instrument?

Listen to everything and anything, Love music and can't go a day without listening to it. But my current on repeat genres are:  EDM/Techno, Alternative Rock/Alternative, 80's - 90's

1.  The Chain - Fleetwood Mac, Don Broco - Automatic, Don Broco - Technology, Blackbear - Me & Ur Ghost, The Wombats - Moving To New York, Lower Than Atlantis - Stays The Same. 
  2.  Favorite band/ artist? - Don Broco, Fleetwood Mac, If I list any more I'll have to do a TL/DR
  3.  Do you play any instruments? No However I am getting a bass soon

Some of the songs I listen to I guess none of you guys heard of them (these are iraqi songs btw)

1.Favorite song? (warqa - seif amer) (بو خطيف - آخر ما سوى) (Ali Saber - Alahh Esahilak) (Ali Saber - Maaqoula) (Aseel Hameem - Ser Alhayah)

2. Do you play any instruments? nope, But I dj a bit in friends parties got the pioneer DDJ 400

• Gunman locked this topic