OSBot mirror is leaking tremendous amount of memory

frictional

243f1b2dc2.png

8a09f853af.png

The client just climbs and climbs in memory usage it never ends, I have to restart the client every 18 hours and this is using ONE INSTANCE. Imagine, one instance is using that much memory... I've spoken with the SW and I really don't think it could be the script as it seems as it is not happening with only my script.

af5d479738.png

devs? anybody with these issues? Please let me know.

1 minute ago, frictional said:

Not for me, is there something that's wrong with my configuration? JDK version perhaps ?

Entirely down to what scripts you're using. If you're using a custom one and the ones from the SDN work fine without a memory leak then it indicates the fault being with your custom script.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:12 PM, Space said:

Entirely down to what scripts you're using. If you're using a custom one and the ones from the SDN work fine without a memory leak then it indicates the fault being with your custom script.

well I am using SDN scripts, I talked with the script writer and there was a "fix to it" by running it through CLI and limiting the amount of memory the client can allocate.

However, I'm noticing huge CPU usage I don't know if this is common to using mirrored mode. But, on average the usage is literally around 15-20% per client. The OSRS client uses about 7-9% and the OSBot client uses between 5-10%. I can't seem to turn off rendering on the OSBot client or Low CPU mode either, is this supposed to be the downside of using mirror mode? 

Just now, frictional said:

well I am using SDN scripts, I talked with the script writer and there was a "fix to it" by running it through CLI and limiting the amount of memory the client can allocate.

However, I'm noticing huge CPU usage I don't know if this is common to using mirrored mode. But, on average the usage is literally around 15-20% per client. The OSRS client uses about 7-9% and the OSBot client uses between 5-10%. I can't seem to turn off rendering on the OSBot client or Low CPU mode either, is this supposed to be the downside of using mirror mode? 

I'm running an Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz

11 hours ago, frictional said:

That's the down side to mirror, you're running 2 clients for 1 bot.

5 hours ago, frictional said:

Yeah sure, that's a huge downside. But, why can't I disable rendering on the OSBot client? It would maybe help a lot in preserving power.

If you could it would probably drop the total cpu usage by like 20%. Guess is MGI never implemented it or something with how mirror works prevents this. Make a suggestion for it here and it might get added
 https://osbot.org/forum/forum/102-client-bugs-suggestions/?