Covid-19 Lockdown

botmyway

27 minutes ago, Ayayron said:

I've just took up extra time at work so I can pass the time, tbh, UK right now is just a giant mess of bullshit but we've apparently got an approved Vaccine so we'll see how that goes down lmfao

I won’t let Boris force untested vaccinations on myself or my family and I’m completely for vaccinations usually 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Space said:

I won’t let Boris force untested vaccinations on myself or my family and I’m completely for vaccinations usually 

I'm surprised we even let Boris have an opinion nevermind let the fucker run the country, absolute moron of a man.

34 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

They have approved a vaccine to "get us back to normal"

So far all i've said and what i'll say again - Inject in your ass crack and let us know how you go, not touching me or the 10 foot barge pole let alone my family..

For £500 I'll inject my ass tbh

12 minutes ago, Ayayron said:

I'm surprised we even let Boris have an opinion nevermind let the fucker run the country, absolute moron of a man.

For £500 I'll inject my ass tbh

Problem is they haven't actually "tested" it as such, and the death toll is based on ALL deaths not just covid-related and yet people are too foolish to understand that

6 hours ago, Ayayron said:

I've just took up extra time at work so I can pass the time, tbh, UK right now is just a giant mess of bullshit but we've apparently got an approved Vaccine so we'll see how that goes down lmfao

Well thats nice one thing to do. unfortunetly i have my work hours and cant do more :/

6 hours ago, Space said:

Yeah i guess im skippin the vaccine. I'm healthy and not in the risk group of getting covid. dont want any negative side effects :d

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

The queen's gambit, Lucifer and Messiah are great series on Netflix.

Will might check these out! i started deadly class last night and it seems to be decent one 😁

4 hours ago, President said:

As far as I know the vaccine has been tested, the problem is, there is no way to know anything about long-term side effects because it's like the first time ever a vaccin has gone through testing phase so incredibly fast. Usually it takes like 10 years for a vaccine to go through

Yeah indeed. as im basic healthy guy ill just skip this one

12 hours ago, President said:

As far as I know the vaccine has been tested, the problem is, there is no way to know anything about long-term side effects because it's like the first time ever a vaccin has gone through testing phase so incredibly fast. Usually it takes like 10 years for a vaccine to go through

How about you are you gonna take the vac?

• Gunman locked this topic