Rift Tithe Farmer - Development Thread

Aether

Hello all,

I've been working on a Tithe Farm script which is going to  be apart of my "Rift" script series, at the request of a few users. Below are the following features: *keep in mind this is a WIP and changes will come*

Features:

Plants, waters, and harvests any of the 3 plants in the farm

Able to do 20 plants at a time

Fills watering cans when needed to

And that's pretty much it. There isn't any deposit feature or continuing to the next instance at this time. No humidify, stamina potion, Gricoller's can, or farmers outfit support. Additionally there isn't a GUI as it auto selects the seed based on your level and will automatically begin a 20 plant run. This is a VERY simple script at the moment. There are not any checks for individual plants just checks to see if an action was performed. This causes a problem as if there is any lag/disconnect it'll just skip over the plant resulting in it dying or not being planted.

I just recorded a video but it's massive and currently rendering before I upload to YouTube. It's going to showcase just 4 of the 20 plant runs as my recording stopped at the beginning of the 5th and last one.

The average EXP/HR using the Bologano seeds is 43-45k.

This video is sped up to 3.5x from real-time.

As you can see, in the 1st run, the 3rd run, and the 4th run, #18 died due to lag/delay in the click coming from plant #16. This has been since fixed by tweaking the timer on the action check.

In the 2nd run, #6 was delayed due to lag and it skipped over #7 resulting in it dying.

This is only from 1 session and is nothing close to release, but it is showing the progress I have reached up to.

And yes, the GUI is WIP as well haha.

Please let me know if you have any requests or would like to see something added to this script. Thank you for your time!

UPDATES:

On 12/3/2020 at 6:58 AM, Aether said:

Update:

- Fixed previous delay issues and plants dying by adding different checks to seeing if an action was performed.

- Significantly sped up planting and watering process

- Runs are essentially "flawless" now

- 20 plant runs done in sub 5 minutes. (including starting from the main area and running to start position, averaged around 4:55 - 4:58 runtime)

- New EXP/HR is: ~50k

Here is a progress report from the first run after changes were made:

4xUUAqu.png

Also fixed a bug where the bot was going too fast for the plants to grow so it would skip it causing the 20th one to die as the bot would start the next cycle before the final one grew hence the 3 lost plants. This has since been fixed by adding a delay to wait for the next plant to grow if it hasn't yet.

17 hours ago, Aether said:

Update:

- Runs are 99.9% flawless now (if it lags, timers get messed up and it skips the plant, whether it's planting/watering/harvesting)

- Able to run continuously now (finish 100 plants, deposit, restart)

- Added resting support to gain energy

Progress pic after running for 2 hour (4 runs):

hDDSHBY.png

Note: As you can see, it only deposited 393/400 which is 7 lost during the 4 runs. Again, this is due to how I'm handling the actions performed and if it lags in any way for more then a few seconds it'll just skip the plant/patch location to not disrupt the run.

Side note: Is there a common consensus on waiting for energy? Should support for staminas be added? It seems like a time waster going to bank, going back, choosing all banking area options, etc

Also, due to how energy is calculated these are the known factors:

- Run energy is lost at a certain calculatable rate based on weight (going negative is the same calculation as 0kg weight)

- Recovering energy is based on agility and also if they have the full graceful set

Would it just be more beneficial to have a selection of when to rest at what energy % and when to stop resting or just have it as a constant number like 25/80, 30/70, 30/60? Currently, I am running rest @ 30 and rest until 70. I have a decent agility level and a few graceful items but not full. Also the stamina potion was for regaining my energy as I was testing the resting feature and had 0 impact to the run times. Please give your thoughts.

Also, Gricoller's can seems the best option in regards to weight but currently I track the actions based on when the water is used and can't seem to wrap my head around when that can is used.

Edited by Aether
  • Like 3

Update:

- Fixed previous delay issues and plants dying by adding different checks to seeing if an action was performed.

- Significantly sped up planting and watering process

- Runs are essentially "flawless" now

- 20 plant runs done in sub 5 minutes. (including starting from the main area and running to start position, averaged around 4:55 - 4:58 runtime)

- New EXP/HR is: ~50k

Here is a progress report from the first run after changes were made:

4xUUAqu.png

Also fixed a bug where the bot was going too fast for the plants to grow so it would skip it causing the 20th one to die as the bot would start the next cycle before the final one grew hence the 3 lost plants. This has since been fixed by adding a delay to wait for the next plant to grow if it hasn't yet.

Edited by Aether

On 12/3/2020 at 7:17 PM, ospaul said:

Looks great! Good luck with development!

Thank you!

22 hours ago, Space said:

Darude - Sandstorm

On topic, Looks like a very nice project, I would definitely beta test if you need :D 

Thank you, I'll need some beta testers definitely for longer runs and testing breaks. I only run 1 full run per session as I have to test new features and fix bugs that I notice.

Update:

- Runs are 99.9% flawless now (if it lags, timers get messed up and it skips the plant, whether it's planting/watering/harvesting)

- Able to run continuously now (finish 100 plants, deposit, restart)

- Added resting support to gain energy

Progress pic after running for 2 hour (4 runs):

hDDSHBY.png

Note: As you can see, it only deposited 393/400 which is 7 lost during the 4 runs. Again, this is due to how I'm handling the actions performed and if it lags in any way for more then a few seconds it'll just skip the plant/patch location to not disrupt the run.

Side note: Is there a common consensus on waiting for energy? Should support for staminas be added? It seems like a time waster going to bank, going back, choosing all banking area options, etc

Also, due to how energy is calculated these are the known factors:

- Run energy is lost at a certain calculatable rate based on weight (going negative is the same calculation as 0kg weight)

- Recovering energy is based on agility and also if they have the full graceful set

Would it just be more beneficial to have a selection of when to rest at what energy % and when to stop resting or just have it as a constant number like 25/80, 30/70, 30/60? Currently, I am running rest @ 30 and rest until 70. I have a decent agility level and a few graceful items but not full. Also the stamina potion was for regaining my energy as I was testing the resting feature and had 0 impact to the run times. Please give your thoughts.

Also, Gricoller's can seems the best option in regards to weight but currently I track the actions based on when the water is used and can't seem to wrap my head around when that can is used.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...