Mirror Mode & Bot Busting Moderate

Han

Hi guys - just asking an off-chance question, what’re believed to be the chances of getting a permanent ban on an account that received bot busting moderate and then continuing to use mirror mode? 
(I am aware of the phrases “don’t bot on account you don’t want to lose”, I don’t intend to) 

I’m just rather curious on what everyone believe the chances are, or in fact how long it may take!

1 hour ago, CrashIsland said:

Yes if you got a ban already, your account is tier 3 and being watched. If you do it again account will be gone within 48 hours.

Not necessarily, I have quite a few high combat accounts that have had 2 day bans, that was almost 2 years ago. I still bot on them to this day.
Whilst I took more precautions / didn't bot as hard for almost 3 months, they're still around.

OP - Everyones situation is different, you'll find the majority of players end up with a perm ban. If you're smart about it you can have your accounts last longer. 

Purely anecdotal- but I received a chain temp ban on 4 of my accounts on my home IP, while I was still using stealth injection. These are all accounts that are 100% Botted. I have botted each one at least 5 hours a day but on average probably closer to 8 to 10 and I haven't received a ban. I have been doing this for a month. I am botting zulrah, botting slayer, and camping profitable slayer NPCs with a script I wrote. I have no idea how none of these accounts has recieved another ban because I'm obviously gold farming.