50 attack pure

daddybigspec

10 minutes ago, Heist said:

You will never get $40-50 for this. Maybe like 30m

30m? for hours upon end of questing? i doubt that, the skills alone witout fletching would get you 15-20m then all sub quests including dt would be alot more than 10m. rep doesnt mean its costs nothing lmao. i sell 60/60/60 with no other stats on for 15m to a few buyers who are constantly wanting them, i make them within 48 hours. this would take atleast 200+hours. it also has a solid money maker being 99 fletch. its defiently not a 30m account lmao

Edited by JacksGOLDFARM
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JacksGOLDFARM said:

30m? for hours upon end of questing? i doubt that, the skills alone witout fletching would get you 15-20m then all sub quests including dt would be alot more than 10m. rep doesnt mean its costs nothing lmao. i sell 60/60/60 with no other stats on for 15m to a few buyers who are constantly wanting them, i make them within 48 hours. this would take atleast 200+hours. it also has a solid money maker being 99 fletch. its defiently not a 30m account lmao

1 hour ago, Malmo said:

I recommend u start checking some markets such as sythe, and also try to use ur brains when it comes to prices. (30m rn is 12$)

Didn't see that it had 99 fletching at first. Idk why you're all getting butthurt that I said 30m either way 🤣 

Edited by Heist
  • Like 2

Thanks for the responses everyone it was made with a gmail but the gmail was never actually linked to it and the gmail it self has no recovery email or cellphone number ever linked to that either and would be included if that helps. I also don’t have my 100 posts yet so it would have to wait till then. Till then what would be some advisable things to work towards on this account to make it more attractive? Such as a good agility goal and such for a pking acc

35 minutes ago, daddybigspec said:

Thanks for the responses everyone it was made with a gmail but the gmail was never actually linked to it and the gmail it self has no recovery email or cellphone number ever linked to that either and would be included if that helps. I also don’t have my 100 posts yet so it would have to wait till then. Till then what would be some advisable things to work towards on this account to make it more attractive? Such as a good agility goal and such for a pking acc

Maybe train some higher strength and range levels. It looks to be a low hp rusher which probably increases the price so maybe train strength at bf pump?

• Like 1