Hardware flagged

Dutchsmoker420

Hey all, 

I have a laptop that makes my accounts instantly banned, its not my ip because i have a brand new gaming pc that is on the same network and my accs dont get banned anymore so im hardware flagged for sure.

The only thing that is a problem now is that i dont want to run my pc for 10 hours a day so i really need to get my laptop unflagged, is that possible? 

Thanks in advance :)

49 minutes ago, Medusa said:

I mean... We've had 100's of accounts banned on the same server, and we don't get insta-banned... So I doubt hardware flagging exists

How do you then explain all the people that did get hwid flagged? I read it everywhere, im botting for years now and with the past acc i had, it got banned after months of botting after logging in 1 time on my old laptop, after that i had it with multiple accounts and now that i have a brand new pc nothing happends in terms of bans anymore so its defenitly hwid.

24 minutes ago, Gunman said:

If you're really that concerned about it you can get a hwid spoofer and spoof your hwid.

Idk where to get one and most of them are probably viruses so be aware.

Thanks alot! Gonna look into it.

11 minutes ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

How do you then explain all the people that did get hwid flagged? I read it everywhere, im botting for years now and with the past acc i had, it got banned after months of botting after logging in 1 time on my old laptop, after that i had it with multiple accounts and now that i have a brand new pc nothing happends in terms of bans anymore so its defenitly hwid.

I don't have to explain "HWID Flags". I simply choose to not believe in it since we've never had any issues.