MirrorClient v6.0

MGI

• Developer

Release notes (6.0):

• Lots of bug fixes and performance optimizations regarding objects/npcs/widgets.
  • Fixed rare cases where client would crash/freeze.
  • Now supports attaching to RuneLite (windows only)

Regarding RuneLite:

1. This feature was added due to overwhelming amount of requests for it, however it is certainly not recommended to bot using RuneLite, because it is a third party client that could potentially compromise part of protections that mirror provides.
  2. If bot does not attach to RuneLite:
    • Make sure you have latest RuneLite launcher installed.
  3. If RuneLite client keeps closing when attaching:
    • Make sure you have latest RuneLite launcher installed (uninstall the old one and then install latest one)
    • If that doesn't help, copy the whole RuneLite directory (with the runelite.exe file in it) to your desktop folder and launch it from there
  4. If game screen stays black:
    • Disable GPU rendering plugin in RuneLite.

• Like 16
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 2

3 hours ago, Wishy said:

Runelite Crashes straight away when trying to hook.

No Error Log anywhere

yep, osrs client works just fine but runelite will always crash. which is making me not able to run multiple clients for mirror mode. its cripling. now using WMware to stabilize the farm.

Here's where this issue occurs: Adding bot to mirror runelite, Searching for OSRS client, then crashes and finds a new host that is already being mirror'd. even with just runelite it does the same thing. 

Edited by Deadullux
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadullux said:

yep, osrs client works just fine but runelite will always crash. which is making me not able to run multiple clients for mirror mode. its cripling. now using WMware to stabilize the farm.

Here's where this issue occurs: Adding bot to mirror runelite, Searching for OSRS client, then crashes and finds a new host that is already being mirror'd. even with just runelite it does the same thing. 

You can start Osbot in debug mode like explained here: 

and you should see an error message when the client crashes and maybe in your case there could also be some useful info in the logs.

Most of the actual client error logs dont show up in the build in logger

Edited by ez11

6 hours ago, ez11 said:

You can start Osbot in debug mode like explained here: 

and you should see an error message when the client crashes and maybe in your case there could also be some useful info in the logs.

Most of the actual client error logs dont show up in the build in logger

https://gyazo.com/c91670f9a3eb492922795d7d4d5dbbc8 There are my logs. let me know if you see anything.

i had same issue, i did as the guide says uninstall older version and installed with new launcher now works fine no crash

6 minutes ago, Deadullux said:

https://gyazo.com/c91670f9a3eb492922795d7d4d5dbbc8 There are my logs. let me know if you see anything.

try this it worked for me

ff RuneLite client keeps closing when attaching:

• Make sure you have latest RuneLite launcher installed (uninstall the old one and then install latest one)

5 hours ago, 123klaid said:

i had same issue, i did as the guide says uninstall older version and installed with new launcher now works fine no crash

try this it worked for me

ff RuneLite client keeps closing when attaching:

It works sometimes, cant do more then 1 client. having issues back to back. somethings wrong.

Edited by Deadullux