found a way not to get banned

monark999

• 4 weeks later...

If I was trying to find bots, I would have used complex mathematics to look for non-random patterns. The "random" generator in the OSbot is not going to be very random if you start analysing it. Especially when "random" is used as part of a script. Making real random numbers (or instances) in a computer is very hard.

The problem with pattern analysis is that it will take time to get enough data. So I recon if you bot slow enough.. it will be harder to see the patterns. Simply because one can't follow all accounts for all the time, so the time to find a bot (through analysis) is going to be limited.

Anyway, with all the other methods to detect or flag bots, its going to be a game of luck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2021 at 3:42 PM, UltimateBroker said:

If I was trying to find bots, I would have used complex mathematics to look for non-random patterns. The "random" generator in the OSbot is not going to be very random if you start analysing it. Especially when "random" is used as part of a script. Making real random numbers (or instances) in a computer is very hard.

The problem with pattern analysis is that it will take time to get enough data. So I recon if you bot slow enough.. it will be harder to see the patterns. Simply because one can't follow all accounts for all the time, so the time to find a bot (through analysis) is going to be limited.

Anyway, with all the other methods to detect or flag bots, its going to be a game of luck.

My thought is that they cant deep analyze every player online. It would take waaaaay too much processing power. So they only analyze accounts that are flagged. My only ban has been from when I was making a python fletch script and I accidentally ran it for like 6 hours overnight. I'm convinced I hit a point where the game was like, "ok this guy is sus, lets analyze him more" and then decided my random gen wait times and everything were fake. I've re used this same script again on a diff acc just to see if its a bad script or not and running reasonable amounts of time I've never gotten a ban. so I feel like my accoutns dont get flagged to the point of it looking into them more to notice any patters.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 8:21 PM, Hernandez2000 said:

My thought is that they cant deep analyze every player online. It would take waaaaay too much processing power. So they only analyze accounts that are flagged. My only ban has been from when I was making a python fletch script and I accidentally ran it for like 6 hours overnight. I'm convinced I hit a point where the game was like, "ok this guy is sus, lets analyze him more" and then decided my random gen wait times and everything were fake. I've re used this same script again on a diff acc just to see if its a bad script or not and running reasonable amounts of time I've never gotten a ban. so I feel like my accoutns dont get flagged to the point of it looking into them more to notice any patters.

This really just makes the most logical sense. I think they have some processing power set aside thats is for specific skills in which they do a deep analysis of players to see if bots or not. Skills that take forever and are generally super boring such as runecrafting and agility. Even if you bot small sessions with major breaks on skills like that, you can still get banned. I was just recently runecrafting via abyss for only 2 hour sessions with 5 to 6 hour breaks between and no more than 4 hours a day and got a 2 day ban still. No body really uses the abyss for anything now adays so makes you wonder how they detect rc bots. Thats just my two cents though.