[Stable] OSBot 2.6.4

Patrick

World hopper gets stuck. Clicks the switch world button and then stops moving the mouse cursor. OSRS Script Factory.  

It does hop successfully - but always ends up stuck.

(This issue was present in previous versions, after said fix)

EDIT: Didn't see it hop to World 400 or league worlds. 

But it gets stuck so I Idk

Edited by Jonathan Gerber
3 hours ago, Seriously said:

Someone already mentioned about the bot breaking instantly (for 0 seconds) when starting a script but I didn't see any responsed to it so I'm just posting it again.

After starting a script (Script Factory in this case) the bot instantly goes to "Break mode", logs out and logs back in.

Thought it was cfg,  Yep same issue.

• Developer
8 hours ago, Fich420 said:

Thought it was cfg,  Yep same issue.

11 hours ago, Seriously said:

Someone already mentioned about the bot breaking instantly (for 0 seconds) when starting a script but I didn't see any responsed to it so I'm just posting it again.

After starting a script (Script Factory in this case) the bot instantly goes to "Break mode", logs out and logs back in.

Should be fixed for next release

So I noticed the freezing and the login, break handler, logout, login, start botting process are both related to the break handler, when it is disabled I am able to stop the script without the program hanging and it doesn't do the weird login process.

I have noticed that I also have to enable breaks every time I open the bot if I want to use them as well as ticking the box to dismiss random so it isn't saving those settings on shutdown.

Edited by wrogue