[Stable] OSBot 2.6.3

Patrick

@Patrick

Break Handler is logging straight out https://prnt.sc/ve67bs

[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:01 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:17 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:19 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:26 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:31 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:31 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:35 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:35 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager

• Like 1
  • Developer
30 minutes ago, Hysteriqul said:

Do you need to set breaks active before starting scripts? Or should it work if you set it active after your scripts are already running? Loving it btw

Shouldn't matter 😛 it will wait for atleast 1 active break and the enable breaks option before the next break will be prepared.

1 minute ago, qizrat said:

Is there any way to use previous versions of osbot? I do not want to use this version, Some scripts are bugging .,.

No, tell the scripters to fix it if there are bugs.

7 minutes ago, Wishy said:

@Patrick

Break Handler is logging straight out https://prnt.sc/ve67bs

[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:01 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:17 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:19 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:26 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:31 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:31 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:35 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][11/05 05:16:35 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager

Please make sure you set the data before activating the break, otherwise it might queue an invalid break. I will look into disabling the active checkbox whilest not all information is filled in

6 hours ago, Patrick said:

Shouldn't matter 😛 it will wait for atleast 1 active break and the enable breaks option before the next break will be prepared.

Please make sure you set the data before activating the break, otherwise it might queue an invalid break. I will look into disabling the active checkbox whilest not all information is filled in

World hopper is still broken for OSRS Script Factory. According to Project it is an issue with OSBot. 

I hope you can understand that these functions are detrimental to some users - just like breaks. 

Thank you.

Nice job as always.

Edited by Jonathan Gerber
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Thank you! 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, qizrat said:

Why cant we use previous versions of Osbot?

Because we don't support past versions, so when we make updates to the client, bug fixes, web walking fixes, the previous versions do not support those fixes. Script writers change their scripts to support the updated client, they cannot possibly fix their scripts to run with 50 different versions of the client.

If your scripts are buggy that is the script writers issue not OSBot's. If they blame the client, please post a refund request and proof of this and we will handle that accordingly. 

Breaks are still broken, it instantly logs me out for breaking, with 0 minutes left and been on 0 minutes break... Can't use the old version anymore either.
The font is still a problem too.
When picking bots to add it impossible to see the mail when the mail is longer like (heythisisalongmail+001@gmail.com, heythisisalongmail+002@gmail.com) there are no tooltips when hovering or anything, it cuts off before the numbers so it's impossible to see what account I'm picking before I pick it.
The above problem is also a problem when having multiple tabs open with multiple bots, there's no way to quickly see what bot is what. Since it cuts of with ...

UI looks great, UX have suffered too much IMO.
UX > UI

Oj, was meant for the newest stable version 2.6.4.

Edited by ItPoke
Wrong place